INEC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form is Out. For those aspiring to apply for INEC Jobs vacancies, here is the latest news about INEC recruitment portal.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) hereby invites registered Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and other interested stakeholders whose work is on democracy, governance and election and who wish to observe the Anambra State Governorship election.
The Electronic Application Form for Election Observer Groups is currently ongoing for University degree Holder. interested persons are advised to visit the recruitment portal and apply.
This is the full application guide that will highlight the requirements for INEC recruitment, You are advised to calm down and read this guide to avoid mistakes that might lead to your disqualification.
Since only applicants whose forms filled with accurate information will be processed, After the deadline for online submission of forms, all applicants’ application will be reviewed. Anyone that does not conform to the standard of the requirements will get disqualified automatically.
INEC Recruitment Portal
Warning! Downloadpastquestion is not the official recruitment portal of Independent National Electoral Commission. We published INEC Recruitment news to help those seeking to apply know their way about. The guide here is totally free, we do not charge for anything.
We will never ask any of our readers to pay us to get recruited. We are not in any affiliation with the recruitment agency. Should anyone contact you in our name, do so to report the person to use and necessary actions will be taken.
All publications here are for educational purposes and free.
Election Observer Groups
- Without prejudice to any previous correspondences with the Commission, completion of the prescribed application Form (EC 14A(1)) remains the only acceptable means of applying.
- Accordingly, interested observer groups are invited to complete the relevant application form (EC 14A(1) and submit same online along with other necessary documents (including evidence of past election observation) towards assessment of this applications.
- Intending observer groups should note that all necessary support documents, including legal status, evidence of registration with the Civil Society Desk at INEC Headquarters, Abuja among others are to uploaded along with the online application.
- Any falsification of documents in the submissions will lead to automatic disqualification and possible prosecution.
Accreditation of Successful Observer Groups
- The list of successful observer groups approved for accreditation will subsequently be published in National Newspapers and on the Commission’s website.
- Each successful group would then be required to complete and submit online the Deployment of Observers Form (EC 14A(1)) .
- The successful Observer groups are expected to upload the passport photographs (in JPEG format) of their members to be deployed according to the Local Government Area of deployment. While filling the deployment form (EC 14A(1)). The Commission shall subsequently process accreditation / identification tags in accordance with the LGA deployment.
- The successful observer groups will also be required to sign the Commission’s indemnity form before receiving their accreditation credentials.
Notes on Election Observation Exercise
Observer groups should note that the core principle of election observation as contained in relevant UN, AU and ECOWAS treaties and protocols, as well as INEC Guidelines on Election Observation (2018), which includes impartiality, objectivity and non-partisanship should guide conduct of observers during the election and any observer groups found to compromise those principles would be banned from future participation in election observation.
In accordance with the prevailing circumstance in the country, accredited observer groups are expected to comply with all the regulations and protocols on COVID-19 as issued by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, and INEC policy on conducting elections in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic which requires provision of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), such as face masks, hand gloves and hand sanitizers, as well as maintenance of social distance by all field observers on election day.
How to Apply for INEC Election Observer Recruitment
You must meet with all the specified requirements to be successful
The Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2023 is free. Do not pay anyone to help you with the recruitment.
That this platform is only for Observer Groups / Organizations and NOT individual observers.
That you are to obtain and read a copy of the advert before proceeding with completion of the form
That this is an online application platform and it is different from the manual method in previous elections
That copies of relevant attachments (CAC registration, INEC CSO, past accreditation letters, reports etc.) should be ready in PDF for upload along with the form.
INEC Recruitment Application Closing Date 2023
The INEC Recruitment Form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.