JAFAD College of Nursing Science Admission Form 2023/2024 is currently on sale for candidates who are seeking admission into the JAFADCONS Oru-Ijebu, Ogun State.
Is JAFADCONS form for 2023 Out ?
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into JAFAD COLLEGE OF NURSING SCIENCE 3-Year Basic General Nursing Programme for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Jafad College of Nursing Science is accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria to offer 3-Year Basic General Nursing Programme. Successful candidates will be eligible for licensure as Registered Nurses after completion of the programme.
JAFAD College of Nursing Science sales of online admission for 2023/2024 academic session is expected to commence soon.
How Much is JAFAD College of Nursing Form
Candidates are to pay the sum of N12,500.00 (Twelve Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only) Non-refundable application fee.
Eligible Candidates Must Possess WASC/GCE/NECO O’Level with Minimum of five (5) Credits which Must Include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than Two (2) Sittings.
Age: Candidates must have attained the age of 17 years.
How to Apply for JAFAD College of Nursing Science Form
Click Here to Begin Online Application
Application form can be obtained in the following ways:
1. Online at http://jafadcons.com/apply/ (you can complete application, submit and make payment online)
2. You can make payment to JAFAD Account at WEMA Bank Account 0122630176 and then either:
- Download application form online at http://jafadcons.com/apply/ or
- Obtain application form at the campus of Jafad College of Nursing Science, Oru-Ijebu, Ijebu North Local Government Area, Ogun-State.
Completed application form should be submitted at Jafad College of Nursing Science, Oru-Ijebu with the following supporting documents:
Please, provide the following documents with your application
1. Copies of your WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results
2. Copy of your receipt/teller for the application fee
3. Two (2) passport size photograph of yourself (write your full name at the back of each photo)
4. Three letters of recommendation from individuals that can attest to your ability,
qualifications, experience, characters and integrity (Family members are not allowed to provide
reference for you). Acceptable individuals that can provide references on your behalf are:
➢The principal of your current or previous school
➢Your current or previous teacher(s)
➢Head of Department of your current or past employment
The letters of recommendation should be sealed and signed across by the individuals providing the
recommendation. If there is any evidence that the letters are tampered with, your application will be rejected.
JAFAD College of Nursing Entrance Examination Date
Immediately after Covid-19 lockdown, applicants shall be notified of the date of Written Entrance Examination through their e-mail addresses and text messages. Only successful candidates will be notified of oral interview date via their e-mail addresses and text messages.
Entrance examination questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Introduction to Nursing.
Information to check results will be given during examination.
JAFADCONS Oral Interview Venue:
Jafad College of Nursing Science, Oru-Ijebu, ljebu North Local Government, Ogun-State.
Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail address and phone number for future contacts.
JAFADCONS Admission Form Closing Date
The JAFAD College of Nursing Science Form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.
JAFAD College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for JAFADCONS Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win JAFAD College of Nursing Science.
I have compiled the JAFAD College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download free of charge. Click here to download
NB: No payment should be made to any Individual/Agent or Personal Account, Do not pay cash to anyone. Beware of Fraudsters!