JAMB CAPS Registration 2023/2024 and Login guide – In this post you learn everything on JAMB CAPS registration including JAMB CAPS portal registration, how to check JAMB CAPS portal 2023, JAMB CAPS portal showing welcome solution, how to check JAMB CAPS with email address e.t.c
If you have been looking for how to register for JAMB CAPS portal and login to check your admission status, then you are already on step closer than you think.
Schools have already started uploading their Admission Lists on the JAMB Portal. We, therefore, advise candidates to closely monitor their admission status on JAMB CAPS so as to do the needful as soon as possible.
Some schools may not publish the list of admitted candidates on their own portal or notice board. So for candidates that applied for admission in such schools, the only way to know when they have been offered admission is to check their admission status on JAMB CAPS.
Many people have been finding it difficult to login to their JAMB CAPS portal @ http://www.caps.jamb.gov.ng/. The real problem is that they do not understand the registration process.
JAMB CAPS registration is not done on www.caps.jamb.gov.ng. Rather, you only need your JAMB profile e-facility registration to have a CAPS account.
The moment you register for JAMB, you have already created a JAMB CAPS account. See how to create JAMB profile here.
If you have registered for JAMB, you can login to JAMB CAPS portal to check admission status using your email address, password and registration number.
How Do I Login to JAMB CAPS Portal 2022
The follow the procedures below to login to JAMB CAPS portal 2022 easily.
- Go to JAMB portal by clicking www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin” It will take you to www.jamb.org.ng/efacilty/login
- Enter the email address and password you used to register for JAMB in the spaces provided
Have you forgotten your JAMB profile password? Then, check the first email JAMB sent to you when you registered for JAMB 2023. You will find you password in the email.
- Click on login after putting your correct login details. You will be taken to your JAMB e-facility profile dashboard as seen below
5. From the list of menus on the dashboard, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status On CAPS”.
By following the steps above to this point, you have just successfully logged in to your JAMB CAPS portal.
Now, the question is, “It is only showing welcome, how do I check my admission status?” Continue reading below.
If you are checking your JAMB CAPS portal with a laptop/PC, you will see “Admission Status” tab on the left bar of the browser. Click on it.
You will see your registration number in a box (you cannot clear it because you logged into your own JAMB profile earlier and your JAMB registration is attached to it)
Click on “Check admission status” beside the registration number
If you are checking with your mobile phone, note the following:
- It is recommended that you use advanced browsers like Google chrome/Firefox
- Because you are on mobile, the admission status tab will not be visible at the left bar of the browser. You need to switch your mobile browser to desktop mode because JAMB CAPS portal is designed for desktop
To switch to desktop mode, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Menu icon from your browser (the 3 dashes usually at the top right/left corner of your browser)
- From the list of Menu, you will see “Switch to desktop” with a unmarked box beside it
- Click on it to mark the box and switch to desktop mode
- The JAMB CAPS page will reload and you will see the admission status tab on the side bar now
- Click on it to check the JAMB CAPS admissions status page
- Now, you can view your JAMB admission status and JAMB CAPS profile by clicking on “Check admission status” beside the box containing your registration number
NOTE: If you find yourself logged out of JAMB CAPS portal anytime you switch to desktop mode on the welcome page, then you should switch to desktop mode before you login at all.
About JAMB CAPS Portal @ www.caps.jamb.gov.ng
If you have been trying to login to JAMB CAPS using the link above, you will find out that it will be showing, “Invalid login credentials”.
Why is this so? Allow me to explain
The JAMB profile login page (www.caps.jamb.gov.ng) does not work. You will keep getting the error message above.
Follow the procedures I have shown you above to login to your JAMB CAPS portal and you won’t have any problem checking your admission status online.
I hope you enjoyed this article on how to register and login to JAMB CAPS portal to check admission status online. If yes, don’t forget to share the article using the buttons below.
In case you have any question on JAMB CAPS registration and login, use the comment section below. Thank you.