Jamb Subject Combination for Accounting. What is Jamb Subject Combination for Accounting 2023/2024. Listed below is the Jamb subject combination for Accounting.
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has instructed that all candidates must know their JAMB subject combination before filling the form online. The implication of filling and sitting for wrong JAMB subject combination is that your admission will be forfeited even if you have high JAMB score.
Some students may ask; what are the Accounting subjects?
Jamb Subject Combination for Accounting
The subjects combination for accounting are Use of English, Mathematics, Economics plus any Social Science subject. However, some universities have considerations and those considerations have been listed below.
Special Consideration for Accounting
- AAUA accepts any one (1) of Commerce, Accounting, Government or Geography as the third (3rd) subject
- BSU requires Economics.
- IGBINEDION accepts Commerce In lieu of Economics.
- CARITAS requires Mathematics, Economics plus any Social Science or Arts subject.
- EVANGEL accepts Principles of Accounts In lieu of Mathematics.
- FED-DUTSINMA requires Mathematics, Economics/Financial Accounting and any other Social and Management Science subject.
- UNILAG accepts Mathematics, Economics, plus one (1) Subject from the following: Financial Accounting, Further Mathematics, Geography, Government, Literature in English and Biology.
- OAU requires Principles of Accounts not Commerce
- America University Nigeria (AUN) AUN requires Mathematics, plus any other subjects from the following: Economics, Geography, Government, History, Literature in English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and French.