Jamb Subject Combination for Psychology. What is Jamb Subject Combination for Psychology 2023/2024. It is because of this questions I have decided to write this article to answer the questions.
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has instructed that all candidates must know their JAMB subject combination before filling the form online. The implication of filling and sitting for wrong JAMB subject combination is that your admission will be forfeited even if you have high JAMB score.
JAMB Subject Combination for Psychology
The JAMB subject combination for psychology is Use of English, Government or History plus two (2) other Social Science/Arts subjects.
Special consideration for Psychology
- UYO, RENAISSANCE, OAU and EKSU require Biology.
- OAU requires any three (3) from Mathematics, Economics, Government, Geography, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- UI – any three (3) subjects.
- ESUTECH requires Biology or Agricultural Science and any two (2) other Social Science or Arts subjects.
- UNILAG requires any three (3) subjects from Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Government & Literature in English.
- EBSU – Economics is not compulsory.
- LASU accepts Science subjects.
- DELSU requires Mathematics and Biology.
- FED-OYE EKITI requires any three (3) subjects from the Sciences or Social Sciences.
- UNN requires Biology and any other two (2) subjects.
- CHRISTOPHER requires Geography and any two (2) of Government, Literature in English or Economics.