Jigawa State College of Nursing Form 2023/2024. The jigawa school of nursing and Midwifery form is out for interested candidates seeking admission into the Basic Nursing programme.
The sale of Online Application Forms for admission into Jigawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery has commence.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Basic Nursing programme of Jigawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONSBABURA) Babura.
How Much is Jigawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Form
The sale of admission form has commence at the rate of Five Thousands, five Hundred Naira only (N5,500).
Jigawa State College of Nursing Requirements
Candidate for admission into Basic Nursing/Midwifery Education Programme of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria must possess the following:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate/Testimonial
- A minimum of five O’ level credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more 2 sittings in NECO and WAEC.
- National Business Technical and Examination Board (NABTEB) result accepted (only one sitting)
How to Apply for Jigawa State College of Nursing Form
All interested candidates should apply via https://consbabura.edu.ng/ OR https://apply.consbabura.edu.ng/appn22/ select application form to create an account with your full name, phone number and email address:
Jigawa State College of Nursing Entrance Examination Date
Jigawa State School of Nursing Babura wishes to announce that all applicants for 2023/2024 admission are hereby invited to attend an entrance examination which is schedule to hold as follows;
Date: Saturday 6th May, 2023
Venue: college premises, Babura
NOTE: All applicants will receive message indicating time and venue for their exams.
Applicants can check their entrance exams results using the link below:
Jigawa State College of Nursing Admission Form Closing Date
The Jigawa State College of Nursing Form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.
Jigawa State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for Jigawa State College of Nursing Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win Jigawa State College of Nursing.
I have compiled the Jigawa State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download. Click here to download