Download Junior Agricultural Science Past Questions and Answers PDF. Are you looking for JSS3 Agricultural Science Past Questions, JSCE Agricultural Science questions are easy to pass if one can pay close attention to some important topics in this article below.
The importance of these compiled and downloadable Junior WAEC Agricultural Science past questions is to let current and future JSCE candidates the opportunity to have a comprehensive JSS3 past questions at their disposal.
If you devote much time to study and practice with these Junior past questions in Agricultural Science, you will be able to score very high up-coming JSCE exam. It is when you practice that you gain mastery over any subject that may seem difficult.
We have interesting articles that can assist you in your preparation towards the up-coming JSS3, we advise that you read, ruminate, and digest them.
Below are the downloadable past questions we have gathered together for those preparing for JSCE.
Facts about Junior WAEC Agricultural Science Expo
Are you looking for “JSCE expo” or “JSS3 expo”? Read this short article to give you more insight into why expo destroys life than a cigarette.
The number of fraudulent people is increasing on a daily basis because of the crave of students to get expo to Junior WAEC questions. And because there is high demand for an “expo,” people now venture into the business to make gain from students who are looking for a shortcut to pass an exam.
Looking for an “expo” is a distraction to lieu you away from adequate preparation for the exams.
Junior WAEC Agricultural Science Past Questions and Answers
One of the frequent questions I do get from students in JSS3 is – Do WAEC repeat JSS3 questions? My response has always been – yes they do.
However, the way WAEC repeat JSCE questions is a little bit tricky, and sometimes they do it directly. All candidates who are writing Junior WAEC must know that JSCE secret lie in mastering past questions.
I do tell my students that one of the ways to unfold Junior WAEC secret is to get like 7-12 years past questions. You have to study the trend and pattern of the questions, its occurrences, and then extract areas/topics WAEC likes bringing out in each JSS3 subject you are writing.
Examples of Junior WAEC Agricultural Science repeated questions 2023
1. Agriculture is BEST defined as the production of______and ______
A. crops, animals
B. farm animals, domestic animals
C. fishes, aquatic animals
D. flowers, tree crops
E. food crops, cash crops
2. The stages of agricultural development in Nigeria include the following EXCEPT.
A. bush fallowing
B. commercial farming
C. crop rotation
D. ley farming
E. shifting cultivation
3. Apiculture deals with the keeping of
A. bees. B. ducks C. rabbits D. snails
4. The following crops are sources of carbohydrate EXCEPT.
A. cocoyam. B. millet. C. rice. D. spinach E. yam.
5. Which of the following aquatic animals is a fish?
A. Crab B. Lobster C. Prawn D. Shark E. Shrimp
6. The top layer of earth’s crust from which plants derive their food for growth and development is known as
A. field B. humus C. land D. rock E. soil.
7. A soil sample whose particles pass through a mesh with diameter 0.02-0.002mm when sieved is
B. coarse sand
C. fine gravel.
8. The relative proportion of sand, silt and clay in a soil sample is referred to as soil
9. Which of the following soil components is essential for decomposition of green manure? Soil
A. air B. micro organism C. mineral matter D. organic matter E. water
10. Loam is referred to as the best soil for crop production because it has
A. balanced mixture of clay and sand.
B. high soil water retaining capacity.
C. large pore spaces for macro-nutrients.
D. low organic matter content.
E. neutral pH level all round the season.
11. The upward movement of water in soil is known as
12. Career opportunities in agriculture is available in the following areas EXCEPT.
A. animal husbandry.
B. coal mining.
C. crop husbandry.
D. machine operation.
E. tractor driving.
13. Which of the following branches of agriculture will a farmer who is interested in ornamental plants engage in?
Use the diagram below to answer questions 14 and 15.
14. The farm tool represented above is called a/an
E. pick axe.
15. The farm tool above is used for the following farm operations EXCEPT.
A. cutting of logs.
B. felling trees.
C. splitting of firewood.
D. trimming of hedges.
E. uprooting of stumps.
16. Animal-driven machines used on the farm for ridge making are usually pulled by
A. camel B. donkey C. goat D. horse E. sheep
17. A farm machine used for breaking down of large soil particles is called a/an
A. excavator B. harrow
C. mower D. plough
18. Bulldozer is used for the following farming activities EXCEPT.
A. bush clearing.
B. telling of trees.
C. pulling of farm implement.
D. moving large quantity of soil.
E. stumping of tree trunks.
How to Get Junior WAEC Agricultural Science Past Questions PDF
Pay the sum of N1,000 to the account below:
Account Name: Thompson Inyang Etete
Account No: 0341259937
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Thompson Inyang via WhatsApp 07085608069.
100% guaranteed. We will send your Junior WAEC Agricultural Science Past Questions and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.