Download Junior WAEC Civic Education Past Questions and Answers PDF. Are you looking for JSS3 Civic Education Past Questions, JSCE Civic Education questions are easy to pass if one can pay close attention to some important topics in this article below.
The importance of these compiled and downloadable Junior WAEC Civic Education past questions is to let current and future JSCE candidates the opportunity to have a comprehensive JSS3 past questions at their disposal.
If you devote much time to study and practice with these Junior past questions in Civic Education, you will be able to score very high up-coming JSCE exam. It is when you practice that you gain mastery over any subject that may seem difficult.
We have interesting articles that can assist you in your preparation towards the up-coming JSS3, we advise that you read, ruminate, and digest them.
Below are the downloadable past questions we have gathered together for those preparing for JSCE.
Facts about Junior WAEC Civic Education Expo
Are you looking for “JSCE expo” or “JSS3 expo”? Read this short article to give you more insight into why expo destroys life than a cigarette.
The number of fraudulent people is increasing on a daily basis because of the crave of students to get expo to Junior WAEC questions. And because there is high demand for an “expo,” people now venture into the business to make gain from students who are looking for a shortcut to pass an exam.
Looking for an “expo” is a distraction to lieu you away from adequate preparation for the exams.
Junior WAEC Civic Education Past Questions and Answers
One of the frequent questions I do get from students in JSS3 is – Do WAEC repeat JSS3 Civic Education questions? My response has always been – yes they do.
However, the way WAEC repeat JSCE Civic Education questions is a little bit tricky, and sometimes they do it directly. All candidates who are writing Junior WAEC Civic Education must know that JSCE secret lie in mastering past questions.
I do tell my students that one of the ways to unfold Junior WAEC Civic Education secret is to get like 7-12 years Junior WAEC Civic Education past questions. You have to study the trend and pattern of the questions, its occurrences, and then extract areas/topics WAEC Junior WAEC Civic Education likes bringing out in each JSS3 subject you are writing.
Examples of Junior WAEC Civic Education repeated questions
1. Only one of the following is NOT a negative value.
B. Drug abuse
C. Examination malpractice
2. A good citizen should stand at attention whenever the national___________ is being sang.
A. anthem B. pledge
C. music D. Muslim’s song
E. Christian’s song
3. What is the full meaning of UDHR?
A. Universal Declaration of Human Rights
B. Universal Deformation of Human Rights
C. Universal Defence of Human Rights
D. Universal Definition of Human Rights
E. Universal Documentation of Human Rights
4. Who is the National Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission? Professor
A. Attahiru M. Jega
B. E. C. Amucheazi
C Humphrey Nwosu
D. Ime Ewa
E Maurice lwu.
5. Which of the Nigerian cities is referred to as “the city where no one is a stranger”?
6. The law enforcement agencies include the following, EXCEPT.
7. What is the full meaning of SSS?
A Source of State Security
B State Safety Security
C State Security Service
D. State Securities Service
E. State Self-employment Security.
8. Nigeria became a republic of twelve (12) states in
A.1960 B.1963 C. 1966
D. 1967 E. 1968
9. One of these is NOT an objective of population census. It
A. determines population size
B. reveals available man power
C. reveals the number of aliens
D. is used to asses standard of hiring
E. is used by the government for the allocation of resources.
10. The following are the types of Human rights, EXCEPT.
A. Civil B. Economic C. Military D. Political
11. Who was the Head of State who states were created in 1996? General
A. Abdulsalam Abubakar
B. Ibrahim B. Babangida
C. Muhammadu Buhari
D. Muhammed Sani Abacha
E. Olusegun Obasanjo
12. What is the name of the white lady who gave Nigeria her name?
A. Flora Lugard
B. Flora Shaw
C. Flora Show
D. Florence Shaw
E. Mrs. Lugard.
13. Who led the 1967-70 Biafran war? It was
A. Chief Chukwumeka Odumegu Ojukwu
B. Chief C. C. Onoh
C. Dr, Alex Ekwueme
D. Nnamdi Azikwe
E. Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu
14. Where is the hometown of President Goodluck Jonathan?
15. Who established the first Political Party in Nigeria?
A. Ahmadu Bello
B. Ernest Shonekan
C. Herbert Macauley
D. Nnarndi Azikwe
E. Obafemi Awolowo.
16. Election is the process through which people______ their leaders.
A. choose B. impose
C. manipulate D. prevent
17. At what age is one qualified to vote in an electron in Nigeria?
A. Sixteen B. Eighteen C. Twenty
D. Twenty five E. Thirty.
18. The National Party of Nigeria existed during the republic.
A. first B. second C. third
D. fourth E. fifth.
19. One of these is NOT a feature of the Nigerian constitution.
A. Customs and traditions
B. Distribution of powers.
D. Procedure for amendment
E. Rights of citizens.
20. Which of the following organs of government is responsible for interpreting the law?
A. Barristers B. Executive C. Judiciary
D. Legislature E. Party organs.
To get the full newly up to date Junior WAEC Civic Education Past Questions and Answers, The price of this past question is N1,000.
How to Get Junior WAEC Civic Education Past Questions PDF
Pay the sum of N1,000 to the account below:
Account Name: Thompson Inyang Etete
Account No: 0341259937
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Thompson Inyang via WhatsApp 07085608069.
100% guaranteed. We will send your Junior WAEC Civic Education Past Questions and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.