Download Junior WAEC Computer Studies Past Questions and Answers PDF. Are you looking for JSS3 Computer Studies Past Questions, JSCE Computer Studies questions are easy to pass if one can pay close attention to some important topics in this article below.
The importance of these compiled and downloadable Junior WAEC Computer Studies past questions is to let current and future JSCE candidates the opportunity to have a comprehensive JSS3 past questions at their disposal.
If you devote much time to study and practice with these Junior past questions in Computer Studies, you will be able to score very high up-coming JSCE exam. It is when you practice that you gain mastery over any subject that may seem difficult.
We have interesting articles that can assist you in your preparation towards the up-coming JSS3, we advise that you read, ruminate, and digest them.
Below are the downloadable past questions we have gathered together for those preparing for JSCE.
Facts about Junior WAEC Computer Studies Expo
Are you looking for “JSCE expo” or “JSS3 expo”? Read this short article to give you more insight into why expo destroys life than a cigarette.
The number of fraudulent people is increasing on a daily basis because of the crave of students to get expo to Junior WAEC questions. And because there is high demand for an “expo,” people now venture into the business to make gain from students who are looking for a shortcut to pass an exam.
Looking for an “expo” is a distraction to lieu you away from adequate preparation for the exams.
Junior WAEC Computer Studies Past Questions and Answers
One of the frequent questions I do get from students in JSS3 is – Do WAEC repeat JSS3 Computer Studies questions? My response has always been – yes they do.
However, the way WAEC repeat JSCE Computer Studies questions is a little bit tricky, and sometimes they do it directly. All candidates who are writing Junior WAEC Computer Studies must know that JSCE secret lie in mastering past questions.
I do tell my students that one of the ways to unfold Junior WAEC Computer Studies secret is to get like 7-12 years Junior WAEC Computer Studies past questions. You have to study the trend and pattern of the questions, its occurrences, and then extract areas/topics WAEC Junior Computer Studies likes bringing out in each JSS3 subject you are writing.
Examples of Junior WAEC Computer Studies repeated questions
1. Information can be transmitted through the following ways EXCEPT.
A. courier. B. dancing. C. oral.
D. television E. town crier.
2. The following are examples of electronic media EXCEPT.
A. computer. B. fax. C. radio. D. telegram.
E. television set.
3. The present information age is known as______ age.
A. early B. electronic C. local D. mathematical
4. An electronic device that is used to process, manipulate and store data is called
A. booting B. computer C. machine
D. radio E. video
5. In data processing circle, the last stage is
A. analyzing. B. code checking. C. collection.
D. distribution. E. processing
6. The first generation of computers were built with
A. copper chip. B. nitrogen chip.
C. silicon chip. D. transistors.
E. vacuum tubes.
7. The characteristics of a good information include the following EXCEPT.
A. accuracy. B. completeness. C. relevance.
D. reliable. E. scanty.
8. The following are non-electronic media EXCEPT.
A. bill board. B. pasculine. C. prints. D. telegram.
9. The oldest information age is known as age.
A. early B. iron C. non-electronic D. oracle
10. Which of the following is NOT an example of analog computers?
A. Barometer B. Calculator C. Fuel gauge
D. Speedometer E. Thermometer
11. A notebook computer is an example of ______ device.
A. analog B. digital C. electrical
D. mechanical E. mini
12. AT M simple means
A. Activation Teller Machine.
B. Automated Teller Machine
C. Automated Teller Mercury.
D. Automatic Teller Machine
E. Automation Teller Machine.
13. Which of these is an example of operating system?
A. 0 M R B. Mouse C. Spreadsheet
D. UNIX E. Utilities
14. The output device that is common to ALL the fifth generation of computer is A. monitor. B. plotter. C. printer. D. projector. E. speaker.
15. Which of the following is an application software?
A. CD-ROM B. FORTRAN
C. PASCAL D. SPREADSHEET
16. A system software includes
A. d BASE B. RAM C. ROM
D. Spreadsheet E. UNIX
17. Projector is a/an ___________ device.
A. camera B. d BASE C. input
D. output E. processing
18. Which of these is a network topology?
A. Cable B. Machine C. Radio D. Ring
19. Which of the following is NOT used in Information Technology?
A. Computer B. Satellite C. Telegram
D. Webcam E. Website
20. The following are graphic packages EXCEPT.
A. corel draw B. logo graphics C. paint
D. photo shop E. power point
21. The following are the features in the paint environment EXCEPT.
A. colour palette B. menu bar
C. printable area D. tool bar
E. view bar
22. The number of arrow keys on a keyboard is
A. 2 B. 3 C. 4 D. 5 E. 6
23. A laser-jet printer is known as a/an_________device
A. input B. input-output C. output
D. software E. storage
24. A gigabyte is equal to______bytes.
A. 105 B. 106 C. 107 D. 108 E. 109
25. The_______elements is associated with integrated circuit of a computer.
A. carbon B. copper C. lead D. silicon E. sodium
26. Read only memory is a kind of______storage.
A. back-up B. external C. information
D. permanent E. temporary
27. A speaker is an example of_________device.
A. dancing B. input C. music D. output E. sound
28. Which of the following is NOT the function of the system analyst?
A. Analysis of existing system with a view to computerizing them
B. Design of computer based system, their implementation and review
C. Input data into computer system
D. Produce flowchart for the programmer to use
E. Responsible to the data processing manager
29. Which of these computer languages can only be run without modification?
A. Assembly B. High level C. Low level
D. Machine E. Program
30. The value of 01012 in base ten is
A. 4 B. 5 C. 6 D. 7 E. 8
Use the table below, identify the truth table for the gates in questions 31 to 34.
To get the full newly up to date Junior WAEC Computer Studies Past Questions and Answers, The price of this past question is N1,000.
How to Get Junior WAEC Computer Studies Past Questions PDF
Pay the sum of N1,000 to the account below:
Join our WhatsApp community: https://bit.ly/dpqcommunity
To our community via WhatsApp Right NOW.
100% guaranteed. We will send your Junior WAEC Computer Studies Past Questions and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.