Download Junior WAEC Mathematics Past Questions and Answers PDF. Are you looking for JSS3 Mathematics Past Questions, JSCE Mathematics questions are easy to pass if one can pay close attention to some important topics in this article below.
The importance of these compiled and downloadable Junior WAEC Mathematics past questions is to let current and future JSCE candidates the opportunity to have a comprehensive JSS3 past questions at their disposal.
If you devote much time to study and practice with these Junior past questions in Mathematics, you will be able to score very high up-coming JSCE exam. It is when you practice that you gain mastery over any subject that may seem difficult.
We have interesting articles that can assist you in your preparation towards the up-coming JSS3, we advise that you read, ruminate, and digest them.
Below are the downloadable past questions we have gathered together for those preparing for JSCE.
Facts about Junior WAEC Mathematics Expo
Are you looking for “JSCE expo” or “JSS3 expo”? Read this short article to give you more insight into why expo destroys life than a cigarette.
The number of fraudulent people is increasing on a daily basis because of the crave of students to get expo to Junior WAEC questions. And because there is high demand for an “expo,” people now venture into the business to make gain from students who are looking for a shortcut to pass an exam.
Looking for an “expo” is a distraction to lieu you away from adequate preparation for the exams.
Junior WAEC Mathematics Past Questions and Answers
One of the frequent questions I do get from students in JSS3 is – Do WAEC repeat JSS3 questions? My response has always been – yes they do.
However, the way WAEC repeat JSCE questions is a little bit tricky, and sometimes they do it directly. All candidates who are writing Junior WAEC must know that JSCE secret lie in mastering past questions.
I do tell my students that one of the ways to unfold Junior WAEC secret is to get like 7-12 years past questions. You have to study the trend and pattern of the questions, its occurrences, and then extract areas/topics WAEC likes bringing out in each JSS3 subject you are writing.
Examples of Junior WAEC Mathematics repeated questions
1. Approximate 5.7255 to the nearest thousandth. A. 5.7 B. 5.725 C. 5.7255 D. 5.726 E. 5.73
2. Write in figure: six hundred and fifty-eight million, one hundred and twenty-five thousand and one. A. 658,125,100 B. 658,125,101 C. 658,125,001 D. 658,125,000 E. 658,105,001
3. Express 0.00254 in standard form. A. 2.54 x 10-1 B. 2.54 x 10-2 C. 2.54 x 10-3 D. 2.54 x 10-4 E. 2.54 x 10-5
4. Find the sum of prime factors in 60. A. 5 B. 7 C. 8 D. 10 E. 12
5. Round off 6827 to the nearest ten. A. 6820 B. 6821 C. 6830 D. 6900 E. 7000
6. Express N32.00 as a ratio of N72.00. A. 34:16 B. 16:34 C. 9:4 D. 4:9 E. 1:2
7. Find the L.C.M. of 20a2 and 32ab. A. 4a B. 16a2b C. 160a2b D. 160ab2 E. 320a2b
8. Add the following 1011two ; 1111 two and 101111 two. A. 111110 two B. 10111two C. 1001001 two D. 1001101 two E. 11001101 two
9. Find the H.C.F of 108 and 72. A. 9 B. 18 C. 27 D. 36 E. 72
10. Increase 4500kg by 15%. A. 300kg B. 675kg C. 3825kg D. 5175kg E. 67500kg
11. Find the product of the L.C.M. and H.C.F. of the following numbers 9, 12 and 18. A. 6 B.18 C. 36 D. 108 E. 216
12. If N240,000.00 is shared among 3 people in the ratio 5:4:3, what is the least share? A. N100,000.00 B. N96,000.00 C. N80,000.00 D. N60,000.00 E. N52,000.00
13. Find the simple interest on N30,000.00 for 3½ years at 5% per annum. A. N5,250.00 B. N5,775.00 C. N10,750.00
D. N11,550.00 E. N15,770.00
14. Find the square root of 9 x 16 x 25. A. 3600 B. 360 C. 60 D. 25 E. 9
15. A desktop computer is bought for N45,000.00 and sold for N30,000.00. Find the loss percent. A. 45.00% B. 33.33% C. 30.00% D. 15.33% E. 10.00%
16. Arrange in descending order of magnitude 3/5, ½, 4/7, 5/9. A. 3/5, 4/7, 1/2., 5/9 B. ½, 4/7, 3/5, 5/9 C. 3/5, 4/7, 5/9, ½ D. 4/7, 3/5, ½, 5/9 E. 5/9, 3/5, 4/7, ½.
17. On every sale of goods worth N10,000.00, there is a commission of N550.00. If an agent delivers N150,000.00, find his commission. A. N1,250.00 B. N2,250.00 C. N4,150.00 D. N7,250.00 E. N8,250.00
18. Multiply 1001101two by 111two. A. 1001101two B. 1000101two C. 1001001two D. 1010001two E. 10011two
19. A Toyota Hilux uses 100 litres of fuel in a distance of 250km. How many litres of fuel will it use for a distance of 150 kilometres? A. 50 litres B. 60 litres C. 80 litres D. 133 litres E. 375 litres
20. Reciprocal of 0.65 to three significant figure is? A. 1.54 B. 1.538 C. 1.53 D. 1.500 E. 0.54
To get the full newly up to date Junior WAEC Mathematics Past Questions and Answers, The price of this past question is N1,000.
How to Get Junior WAEC Mathematics Past Questions PDF
Pay the sum of N1,000 to the account below:
Account Name: Thompson Inyang Etete
Account No: 0341259937
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Thompson Inyang via WhatsApp 07085608069.
100% guaranteed. We will send your Junior WAEC Mathematics Past Questions and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.