Download Junior WAEC Social Studies Past Questions and Answers PDF. Are you looking for JSS3 Social Studies Past Questions, JSCE Social Studies questions are easy to pass if one can pay close attention to some important topics in this article below.
The importance of these compiled and downloadable Junior WAEC Social Studies past questions is to let current and future JSCE candidates the opportunity to have a comprehensive JSS3 past questions at their disposal.
If you devote much time to study and practice with these Junior past questions in Social Studies, you will be able to score very high up-coming JSCE exam. It is when you practice that you gain mastery over any subject that may seem difficult.
We have interesting articles that can assist you in your preparation towards the up-coming JSS3, we advise that you read, ruminate, and digest them.
Below are the downloadable past questions we have gathered together for those preparing for JSCE.
Facts about Junior WAEC Social Studies Expo
Are you looking for “JSCE expo” or “JSS3 expo”? Read this short article to give you more insight into why expo destroys life than a cigarette.
The number of fraudulent people is increasing on a daily basis because of the crave of students to get expo to Junior WAEC questions. And because there is high demand for an “expo,” people now venture into the business to make gain from students who are looking for a shortcut to pass an exam.
Looking for an “expo” is a distraction to lieu you away from adequate preparation for the exams.
Junior WAEC Social Studies Past Questions and Answers
One of the frequent questions I do get from students in JSS3 is – Do WAEC repeat JSS3 Social Studies questions? My response has always been – yes they do.
However, the way WAEC repeat JSCE Social Studies is a little bit tricky, and sometimes they do it directly. All candidates who are writing Junior WAEC Social Studies must know that JSCE secret lie in mastering past questions.
I do tell my students that one of the ways to unfold Junior WAEC Social Studies secret is to get like 7-12 years Junior WAEC Social Studies past questions. You have to study the trend and pattern of the questions, its occurrences, and then extract areas/topics WAEC Junior Social Studies likes bringing out in each JSS3 subject you are writing.
Examples of Junior WAEC Social Studies repeated questions
1. The study of man in relation to his environment, is a primary concern of____________
A. Business Studies.
B. Christian Religious Studies.
C. Computer Studies.
D. Islamic Religious Studies.
E. Social Studies.
2. Social Studies as a discipline originated from
3. The following are functions of Social Studies, EXCEPT it
A. enables us to understand our culture.
B. encourages our participation in social and civic duties.
C. helps to understand how to relate well with people.
D. helps us to understand our environment.
E. makes us to know how to fight our enemies.
4. In America and Europe, Social Studies started as a school subject in the year
5. The following are methods of teaching Social Studies, EXCEPT.
6. In Nigeria, the first formal institution that produced Social Studies textbooks for JSS is the
A. African Church Grammar School, Aiyetoro.
B. Baptist Secondary School, Aiyetoro.
C. Comprehensive High School, Aiyetoro.
D. Rev. Kuti Memorial Grammar School, Abeokuta.
E. Rosemary Grammar School, Ilisa.
7. White and black stripe cloth is a cultural dress of the
8. The following are environmental problems EXCEPT.
9. Which of the following is NOT a feature of natural environment?
A. Hills B. Hospital C. Lakes D. Rivers
10. Which of these minerals is mined from Enugu?
A. Coal B. Gold C. Iron-ore
D. Limestone E. Oil
11. Fulani people are mostly_________
A. carpenters. B. cattle rearers.
C. fisher men. D. hawkers.
12. The smallest social unit in the society is the
13. Which of the following religions is NOT practised in Nigeria?
D. Idol worship
14. We can conserve our mineral resources by
A. not exploiting them.
B. over- exploiting them.
C. smuggling them abroad.
D. stealing them.
E. utilising them properly.
15. The two major Nigerian rivers are __________ and __________
A. Anambra, Cross River.
B. Benue, Katsina.
C. Hadejia, Sokoto.
D. Lagos, Kwara.
E. Niger, Benue.
16. The following are reasons for rural drift, EXCEPT.
A. in search of arable land in the urban centres.
B. lack of modern infrastructures in the rural areas.
C. lack of job opportunities in the rural areas.
D. negligence of rural areas.
E. over concentration of social amenities in urban areas.
17. Which of the following is NOT the feature of rural settlement?
A. Some settlements are very small in size called hamlets.
B. The people mostly speak the same language and share the same customs.
C. The settlers of rural areas mainly depend on agriculture and live stock rearing for their livelihood.
D. There are intimate relationships amongst them
E. There are good roads and adequate medical facilities in the rural areas.
18. The term “social environment can be defined as a society of
C. human beings.
19. Which of the following is NOT an example of primary social groups?
20. There are two basic types of social group____and_____
A. local, international.
B. post- primary, post-secondary.
C. preprimary, primary.
D. primary, secondary.
E. state, national.
To get the full newly up to date Junior WAEC Social Studies Past Questions and Answers, The price of this past question is N1,000.
How to Get Junior WAEC Social Studies Past Questions PDF
Pay the sum of N1,000 to the account below:
Join our WhatsApp community: https://bit.ly/dpqcommunity
To our community via WhatsApp Right NOW.
100% guaranteed. We will send your Junior WAEC Social Studies Past Questions and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.