Kaduna State College of Nursing Form 2023/2024 is currently on sale and applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Kaduna State College of Nursing.
Is Kaduna State College of Nursing Form out for 2023?
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission Into the Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery (KSCNM) Basic Nursing programmes of Kafanchan and Pambeguwa Campuses only for 2023/2024 academic session.
The programme is for three years after which candidates will be presented for the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (N&MCN) Final Qualifying Examinations. Upon passing the exams you will be eligible for registration with N&MCN as Registered Nurse (RN).
Kaduna State College of Nursing Programmes
The following courses are offered by the College:
- Basic Nursing: This is a three (3) year programme. It is split into six (6) semesters. [ONGOING]
- Basic Midwifery: This is also a three (3) year programme which is split into six (6) semesters.
- Post-Basic Nursing: This is an eighteen-month programme which is split into three (3) semesters.
- Community Nursing
- Community Midwifery
How Much is Kaduna State College of Nursing Form
The portal for online registration is expected to commence soon. Note that the Kaduna State College of Nursing application form is FREE of No Charge.
Requirement for Kaduna State College of Nursing Admission
- Candidates must have at least credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology in not more than two sittings
- Acceptable SSCE results are WAEC, NECO NABTEB, and GCE.
- Candidates can combine WAEC with NECO, WAEC May/June with WAEC GCE or NECO June/July with NECO GCE
- NABTEB is also accepted, but the two (2) sittings must be NABTEB
- Only female applicants are accepted for midwifery
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years of age as the time of admission
- Applicants don’t need to have written JAMB UTME before obtaining the form.
How to apply for Kaduna State College of Nursing Form
Step by Step Instructions to Fill the Form
- Visit the College web site on https://applications.kscnm.net/register
Interested Candidates are to visit the College website at https://applications.kscnm.net to fill the application form.
Kaduna State College of Nursing Entrance Examination Date
The management of the Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery Tuduwada/Kafanchan (KSCNM), Kaduna State has announced the entrance examination date, time, venue and requirements for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Entrance Examination Date: Candidates will be contacted for Entrance Exam and subsequent Oral Interview through the Number they provided in the Application Form.
- Time: 8:00am daily
- Venue: ICT Centre, Kafanchan Campus
- All applicants have been sent text messages according to the schedule above.
- Come along with your printed exam slip. You wont gain entrance without a face mask.
- Cell phones and bags are not allowed in the exam hall.
Please also note that:
All applicants for Community Nursing and Community Midwifery must obtain clearance approval from their LGAS.
Candidates are advised to read the instructions in the user manual before filling the form.
Multiple applications will be considered as self-disqualification.
Kaduna State College of Nursing Form Closing Date
The Kaduna State College of Nursing Form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.
Kaduna State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for Kaduna State College of Nursing Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win Kaduna State College of Nursing.
I have compiled the Kaduna State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download. Click here to download