Kings University Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is Kings University Direct Entry (DE) form for 2023 out, Below is Kings University post utme screening test date, Kings University post utme form 2023 closing date and how to get Kings University post utme application form.
Is Kings University Post UTME Form Out for 2023?
This is to inform all Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Kings University Ode-Omu, Osun State for the 2023/2024 academic session registration has commenced.
Admission to Kings University is open to all irrespective of gender, race, religion or political leanings. Applicants must satisfy all Faculty and Departmental requirements.
How Much is Kings University Post UTME Form
All Eligible candidates shall pay a Non-refundable Screening charge of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only for the Post UTME Screening.
Kings University Cut Off Mark
The sales of Kings University Post UTME application form for 2023/2024 has commenced for all suitable candidates. Kings University post UTME cut-off mark is 160.
Available Programmes offered in Kings University
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into Kings University to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
Faculty of Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cybersecurity
- B.Sc. Microbiology
Faculty Of Humanities, Management and Social Science
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
Candidates Eligible for Kings University Post UTME Screening
- Candidates must have sat for the current year (2023) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and scored 160 and above as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
- Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme in the University.
- Candidates who did not select the University while registering for the 2023 JAMB UTME, but wishes to be admitted into Kings University are advised to change their First choice Institution to Kings University at any JAMB Office or any JAMB certified Cyber Café, then follow the instructions above.
- In addition to the above, the University conducts a Virtual Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may, however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
How to Apply for Kings University Post UTME Screening Form
- Kindly log on to the University Portal via http://portal.kingsuniversity.edu.ng/
- Click on the “Fresh Applicants” Signup Link
- Select Mode of Entry e.g UTME, DE or Transfer
- Select Choice
- Enter UTME/DE REG Number in the box provided
- Application forms can only be obtained and completed online from the University Portal at http://kingsuniversity.edu.ng or portal.kingsuniversity.edu.ng
- The application fee of two thousand Naira (N 2,000.00) is to be paid online through the Kings University WebPAY platform. All candidates seeking admission into Tertiary Institutions and who have satisfied criteria for their degree programmes of choice as advertised and met JAMB minimum requirement are eligible.
- Please ensure you complete your information correctly in the subsequent forms presented and submit as appropriate. You will be required to upload a passport photograph image of yourself which should not be more than 50 Kb in file size and the Width and Height is between 150 and 250 Pixels.
Kings University Screening Date
Candidates should come to the screening venue, Kings University, Odeomu with two copies of the completed form on date and time indicated on their forms.
Kings University Post Utme Registration Closing Date 2023
The management of the Kings University has not yet fixed the deadline for the application of Kings University Post Utme screening form.