Kogi State College of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024. The management of the Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede (KGNCNMOBANGEDE) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How Much is Kogi State College of Nursing Form
Sales of application forms for Batch A commenced on
8th August, 2022. The cost of the form is N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only).
Interested candidates must FIVE (5) CREDITS in not more than two (2) sitting, in the following subjects:
1. English Language
- Applicants should not be less than seventeen (17) years
How to Apply for Kogi State College of Nursing Admission
• Kindly log on to https://www.kgscnmobangede.com/ (No sales of form via third parties)
• Click on the Apply Now Button
• Create an account
• Login with the email address used in creating your account
• Generate and Print your Application Fee payment invoice which contain your payment RRR
• Process your payment through Bank or Online Payment with the RRR on your payment invoice
a. Bank Payment:
Visit any bank of your choice with the printed invoice that contains your RRR from the school’s application portal
b. Online Payment:
• Go to www.remita.net
• Click on Pay an Invoice
• Enter your RRR on the printed invoice from the school’s portal
• Process your payment with your card details
• Return to the school’s application portal, login with your application email address and click on Confirm Payment
• Complete your Biodata form
• Click on Complete Application to complete your application process.
NOTE: You can no longer edit your biodata once you complete application process.
• Print out your Application Form
LIST OF BANKS TO PURCHASE APPLICATION FORM
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Keystone Bank
- First City Monument Bank
- GTB Bank
- Stanbic IBTC
- Sterling Bank
- Zenith Bank
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- BIAO of Ivory Coast
- Covenant Micro Finance Bank
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Jaiz Bank
- UBA Group
- Skye Bank
- Union Bank
- Unity Bank
- Wema Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank
Kogi State College of Nursing Examination Date
The CBT Examination Date:
NOTE: All prospective candidates to be at the examination Hall before 8:00am for checking in.
Kogi State College of Nursing Closing Date
The Kogi State College of Nursing Form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.
Kogi State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for Kogi State College of Nursing Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win Kogi State College of Nursing.
I have compiled the Kogi State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download. Click here to download