Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) ND & HND Admission List 2023/2024 is Out. This is to inform all the prospective ND and HND full-time and part-time students of the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) that the authorities of the polytechnic have released the 2023/2024 merit admission list.
Is Kogi State Poly Admission List out for 2023
Kogi State Polytechnic ND and HND admission list has been successfully uploaded online. You can download the Full 2023/2024 MERIT ADMISSION LIST.
All the candidates who applied for Kogi State Poly 2023/2024 admission can now check their admission status by following the steps outlined below.
How to Check Kogi State Polytechnic ND & HND Admission List 2023
In order to know your admission status, kindly follow the procedure outlined below.
1) Go to Kogi State poly admission status checking portal at https://portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Admissionlist
2) Click on the ‘Part-Time Admission List‘ Link
3) Select your Academic Year i.e. 2023/2024.
4) Finally, click on ‘View List’ button to access your admission status.
Kogi Poly Registration Guidelines 2023/2024 for Fresh and Old Students
Authorities of the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Lokoja has published the registration procedures for all returning full-time and part-time students for 2023/2024 academic session.
Registration and School fees Payment for ND and HND is to commence on.
1. Students are expected to be screened by the Head of Department and a clearance sheet duly signed by the Head of the Department given to the student to proceed for registration.
The followings are to be checked by the Head of the Department:
i. School Admission Letter/Acceptance Letter
ii. Jamb Result
iii. O’level results with the required five O’level subjects (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB).
iv. Students are to present scratch card(s)for verifications of the result(s) above
v. State of Origin Certificate
vi. The following items/equipment for the under-listed Departments must be provided.
- Computer Science, Office Technology Management and Library Information Science: Computer Laptop
2. Student are to collect from their Head Of Department a declaration of good behaviour on their arrival at the Polytechnic which must be duly signed by the Student and Parent/Guardian.
3. Students are then expected to proceed to RRR Generation for school fees payment. The current rate of fees can be obtained from our website: kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Payments can be made in any bank.
4. Students are to Print their Course Form which is to be signed across by the Level Coordinator. Head of Department, Dean, and the Registrar are expected to sign below the Students’ Course forms.
5. Students are to visit the Medical Centre for Medical Fitness Test.
6. Interested students are to check on the KSP Portal for Hostel Allocation on the basis of First Come, First Serve after payment of school fees and prescribed fees as appropriate.
7. The Head of the Department is to forward the list of registered students after the expiration of the five weeks scheduled for registration.
- Normal Registration: Two Weeks
- Late Registration: Two Weeks
- Close of Registration: One Week
- Check your admission status online via kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng OR Check Kogi State Poly Admission List 2023/2024
- Print your admission letter via the same link
- Study the details of the school fees as contained
- Visit the ICT center of the polytechnic to obtained your CODE for the authentication of your admission so as to begin your registration
- Generate an RRR from the Polytechnic ICT center or any cybercafé of your choice for your school fees and take the RRR to BANK to pay
- Print your course registration form via the school website by login in with your account
- Go to your department to complete the registration process
- At the Department, submit three copies of all your credentials for the school, Department and Registrars office respectively.
- No refund of school fees once it is paid.
- Departmental screening should take place before clearance is issued
- Payment of LATE REGISTRATION of Five Thousand Naira Only (N5,000.00) shall be added to the school fees two months after the official resumption date.
Note: don’t pay your school fees into anybody’s account, pay through the RRR that was generated for you.
- Visit http://portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Admissionlist to get your login details.
- To Login visit http://portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng
- Enter username and password Kindly Note that username is matriculation/application/utme/registration number and default password is “password”. Note”Use The Number On the Admission List as Username”
- Complete the Student Biodata Form
- Click on my payment to view previous payment history and initiate new payment to complete and print course registration students should use the designated links on their respective portal
- After registration, select “Save” button to save and print your course registration.
- If the above process is successful, kindly print the course registration form and submit to your various departments.
- If you have any issues registering your courses online or whatever technical challenge, kindly visit any of the ICT centers to lodge you complaint.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Kogi State Poly HND programmes.