KolaDaisi University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 is Out. Application for KDU Post UTME / DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session has begun. Below KolaDaisi University post utme screening date, KolaDaisi University post utme form 2023 closing date.
Is KolaDaisi University Post UTME Form 2023 Out?
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the KolaDaisi University (KDU), Ibadan, Oyo State, various undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan for the 2023/2024 academic session into the following:
- 100-Level (UTME)
- Direct Entry into 200-Level
How Much is KolaDaisi University Post UTME Form
All Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) for KolaDaisi University screening exercise.
KolaDaisi University Cut off Mark
Authorities of KolaDaisi University (KDU) have released the cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise.
To be eligible to participate in KolaDaisi University Post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 140 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Eligible candidates for KolaDaisi University Post UTME Screening
- Candidates who chose KDU as either First or Second Choice in either the UTME or Direct Entry.
- Candidates who scored the minimum of 140 at the 2023 UTME and 4 points for Direct Entry.
- Candidates who did not choose KDU in either UTME or Direct Entry but want to change to KolaDaisi University
- Candidates who have Five ( 5) O’ level Credit passes in appropriate combinations seeking admission for Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB, A’ Level) Programme in Arts, Management Sciences, Social Sciences and Sciences, or
- Candidates who have Five (5) O’ level Credit passes but with deficiencies in not more than two of the five required subject combinations, and seeking admission into the Remedial programme of the University in Arts, Management Sciences, Social Sciences and the Sciences.
Courses offered in KolaDaisi University
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into KolaDaisi University to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
Faculty of Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
FACULTY OF LAW
- LLB Law
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences
- B.A. English Language and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Actuarial Science
KDU Admission Requirements
1) UTME Candidates
- Candidates applying for the 100-Level Undergraduate Programme at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent. Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants are required to have sat for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the required National Cut-Off score.
- Applicants are to complete the on-line application form by visiting KolaDaisi University website at www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng
- Applicants will be required to participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details)
- Complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form; and
- Participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise.
2) DIRECT ENTRY
- NCE at Credit Level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two (2) A’ Level passes in the relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies.
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates are also required to satisfy the Ordinary Level Certificate requirements of five credits as in (1) above.
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form
For online application, forms can be completed only after the payment of N5000 application form
To Apply, Click Here
- Fill your personal details and Click on“SUBMIT APPLICATION”
- A verification message will be sent to the email supplied.
- Login into your email account, and click on “VERIFY” from the message sent to your email to proceed with the application.
- Click on PAYMENT from the page displayed after clicking on “VERIFY”
- Make payment using any of the options provided. Application form is N2000 (Excluding Bank charges of N332.20)
- After successful payment, you will be prompted to fill the application form
- Fill the form accurately and click on SUBMIT button.
KolaDaisi University Post UTME Screening Date
Post -UTME screening for the 2022/2023 Academic Session has commences and would subsequently hold every Tuesday and Thursday of the week between 11:00 am and 3:00 pm for interested candidates.
Candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are invited to participate in the Post-UTME Screening exercises.
Kindly note that candidates who did not initially choose the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan for 2023 UTME but are now interested in studying at the University are equally welcome.
Candidates for screening must bring along the following:
- Application form submitted online;
- Credentials – (SSCE, NECO, etc.);
- Jamb score printout.
KolaDaisi University Post UTME Registration Closing Date 2023
The management of the KolaDaisi University (KDUH) has not yet fixed the deadline of KolaDaisi University Post Utme screening form is not yet out.
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Seyi – 0808 430 1409- Whatsapp enabled, Omorinola – 0705 575 4888 / 0818 925 4314, Funmilola- 0906 887 2144