KPMG Scholarship 2023/2024. The Application Form for KPMG scholarship universities is out. You will learn how to apply at the official KPMG Scholarship portal scholarship.
This KPMG scholarship is for undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities. I will give you guides on how to apply for kpmg Nigeria scholarship 2023/2024 and get your scholarship approved. Stay focus and read through.
Before you apply, it is important that you know about KPMG Scholarship for Nigeria. If you are interested in applying for this ongoing scholarship? Then you should follow the details below.
About KPMG Scholarship Programme
Education is the foundation for growth and success in communities. In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities by enabling access to education, the KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship will sponsor selected indigenous students through their tertiary education.
Eligible Applicants for KPMG Scholarship
Applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school
- Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English)
- Must possess a minimum score of 230 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Must already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal institution in Nigeria
- Applicants in 100L and 200L as at time of application will be considered.
How to Apply KPMG Scholarship 2023
To apply for KPMG scholarship, kindly follow the steps below:
- Kindly visit https://forms.office.com/
- Fill the form provided and then submit
Kindy note that only candidates that have correctly completed the application form and meet the above stated eligibility criteria, will be invited for a test.
KPMG Scholarship Closing Date
Kindly note that the deadline for the application is
11:59pm, October 8, 2021. Late submission of application after the set date will not be accepted.
KPMG Scholarship Examination Date
Please note: The scholarship exam date will only be communicated if your application is successful.
KPMG Scholarship Past Questions
You don’t need to start looking for KPMG Scholarship past questions, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, critical reason, human resources, business, number series, grammatical expression.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour. Most of the questions will be taken from GMAT
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win KPMG Scholarship.
I have compiled the KPMG Scholarship Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download. Click here to download
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about KPMG scholarship news 2023/2024, you can kindly comment in the comment box.