KSUSTA Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is KSUSTA Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) form out for 2023, Below NKSUSTA post utme screening exam date, KSUSTA post utme form closing date.
Is KSUSTA Post UTME Form out for 2023?
This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero, and those interested in Admission into the University but have not made it their Choice for the 2023/2024 Pre Admission Screening Registration into KSUSTA.
Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Post UTME / Direct Entry Online Registration for the Screening Exercise has started.
How Much is KSUSTA Post UTME Form
All Eligible candidates are required to pay non refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) to any Bank Nation-wide.
KSUSTA Post UTME Cut off Mark
The KSUSTA Cut off Mark. Only the candidates that choose the University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice) with a minimum score of 140 are eligible to apply for the post UTME screening exercise.
Courses offered in KSUSTA
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into KSUSTA to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- APPLIED CHEMISTRY
- AUTOMOBILE TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS EDUCATION
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- METALWORK / WOODWORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- WOODWORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
Eligibility Criteria for KSUSTA Post UTME Screening
Candidates who possessed the above mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials,
- Original and photocopy of UTME result slip/DE JAMB slip,
- Evidence of payment for Post UTME/DE screening (non refundable fee of ₦2,000 only),
- Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of Online Screening Form
How to Apply for KSUSTA Post UTME Screening Form 2023
- Log on to www.ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E),
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice,
- Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only and returned to www.ksusta.net and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
- Ensure to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
KSUSTA Screening Date 2023
Physical screening of candidates at various Faculties/Departments will be as follows;
Successful candidates will receive an SMS or email from JAMB informing them that they have been offered admission into KSUSTA and requesting them to either accept or reject the admission being offered to them within a specified period.
For further enquiries, candidates may wish to contact the following from 9:00am to 5:00pm daily on 07037441332, 09057458669 and 07051739494.
KSUSTA Post UTME Form Closing Date 2023
KSUSTA post utme form deadline. The management of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero (KSUSTA) deadline for the Post Utme screening form is not yet out.