KUST Admission List PDF 2022/2023. Is KUST admission list batch 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th pdf download out. Below is Kano University of Science and Technology post utme, direct entry and supplementary admission status checking portal.
Is KUST Admission List 2022 Out
The management of Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST) has released the merit admission list for the year 2022/2023 session. All candidates who participate in the Post-UTME conducted by the university can proceed to check their names on the list.
When will KUST Admission List be out
Has KUST release admission list? The Kano University of Science and Technology Admission List is out on the official school portal of KUST, find more information on how to access the list and check your admission status below.
KUST first (1st), second (2nd), third (3rd) and fourth (4th) batch admission lists have been successfully uploaded online.
Follow the steps below to check whether your name is on the KUST final Admission List.
KUST Admission List PDF Download
To view the list click on the attached pdf document below to download and check for your name. Click to download
How to Check KUST Admission List 2022/23
There are two ways to check if you have been enlisted by University of Jos or not.
The first step is to;
- Go to KUST admission status checking portal
- Use the search bar to search for a specific candidate by either JAMB number, state, programme applied or programme offered.
Or you can alternatively,
- Visit jamb.gov.ng/efacility to check your name on KUST Wudil admission list
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab
- Select your Exam year and input your registration number in the columns provided
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to know your KUST admission status and then accept
What next after checking your name in the Admission List
- Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
- All candidates who have been offered admission should proceed to print their admission letter on the school portal. You can also view your status on http://kustwudil.edu.ng/admission/
How to Pay KUST Acceptance And School Fees
- Visit www.applicationportal.kustwudil.edu.ng, pay your acceptance and medical screening fee.
- Once your payment for acceptance and medical is successful, print your admission letter.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal immediately if you have not done so.
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
- Visit the department you are admitted into for departmental screening from, You are to come with original copies of your credentials.
- Once you are successfully screened at the department you can proceed to pay your school fees through www.student.kustwudil.edu.ng
Note: If your status is ‘Not Admitted’, patiently wait for the release of subsequent admissions.
Downloadpastquestion congratulates all the students that made it to the admission list.