KUST Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is KUST post utme and Direct Entry (DE) form out, Below KUST post utme screening date, KUST post utme form closing date and how to apply for KUST post utme application form.
Is KUST Post UTME Form 2023 Out?
This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kano University of Science & Technology, Wudil and those interested in Admission into the University but have not made it their Choice for the 2023/2024 Pre Admission Screening Registration into KUST.
The Kano University of Science & Technology, Wudil Post UTME Online Registration for the Screening Exercise has started.
How Much is KUST Post UTME Form
Each Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for Kano University of Science & Technology, Wudil post UTME screening exercise.
Download KUST Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
KUST Cut off Mark
We are pleased to inform the general public The cut off mark for KUST Post Utme is 120 for all the courses. The minimum cut-off mark is 120.
Courses offered in KUST
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into KUST to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGI NEERING
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- WATER RESOURCES AND ENVIROMENTAL ENGINEERING
Eligibility Criteria KUST Post UTME Screening
UTME candidates with score of 120 and above are eligible to register and attend the screening.
Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations respectively, are ONLY required to pay the screening fee and register online.
How to Register for KUST Post UTME Screening Form
(1) Visit https://applicationportal.kustwudil.edu.ng/applicant/register
(2) Create account using your Jamb Registration Number
(3) Log in using your Jamb Registration Number and Password
(4) Pay the application fee using the payment options (Master Card, USSD)
(5) Enter your personal details, results etc.
(6) Upload your picture (passport size not more than 100kb)
(7) Upload your Credentials (PDF format not more than 500kb)
(8) Submit your application
(9) Print your acknowledgement slip
KUST Screening Date
- The date, venue and time for the screening will be communicated to all UTME registered candidates later.
- On the screening day, UTME Candidates shall come along with print out of the Acknowledgement slips which carry their Passport size Photographs and the 2023 UTME results for verification.
- Candidates shall upload their O’Level results (NECD. WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings on the KUST, Wudil and JAMB Portals.
- Candidates whose O’Level results are not available should choose Awaiting Results option.
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Candidates should note that only those who register within the stipulated period and attend the screening exercise will be considered for admission.
KUST Post Utme Registration Closing Date 2023
The management of the Kano University of Science & Technology, Wudil (KUST) has not yet fixed the deadline of KUST Post Utme screening form.