Kwara State College of Nursing Form 2023/2024. The KWCON form is out for interested candidates seeking admission into the Basic and General Nursing, (RN) training Programme.
The sale of Online Application Forms for admission intoKwara State College of Nursing, Oke Ode has commence.
The College Of Nursing Oke-Ode is fully accredited by the Nursing & Midwifery Council Of Nigeria (NMCN). It is a state-of-the-art and holistic Nursing training institution, competing among the very best in the West African subregion. The College recorded a 100% success in the 2017 NMCN Basic Nursing professional qualifying examination.
- Basic Nursing
- Post Basic Nursing
- Basic Midwifery
- Post Basic Midwifery
- Community Midwifery
- Refresher Programme Nursing
How Much is Kwara State College of Nursing Form
All interested candidate should Pay for your Admission Application Form Fee of 12,000 + 300 (interswitch charges).
1. Candidate must have at least five (5) O’ Level Credits to including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than 2-sittings in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB
2. Combination of WAEC&WAEC. WAEC & NECO or NECO & NECO are accepted, NABTEB must be one sitting.
How to Apply for Kwara State College of Nursing Form
1. Visit the Kwara State College of Nursing and Midwifery Ilorin portal https://collegeofnursingmidwiferyilorin.edu.ng/myportal/
Click on the INSTRUCTION from the menu bar/lists to know the steps.
2. Click on Applicant Form (Ensure that you have active email address and phone number before commencing registration)
Fill the displayed fields (i.e. Surname, First name, other name, E-mail and phone number. Click on “Verify and Make Payment”
3.Pay the Application Form Fee of Twelve Thousand Naira only (N12, 300.00) using your ATM Card details.
- Select your ATM card type (e.g. Visa or Master Card);
- Enter your Card Number which is the 16digits number on the card;
- Expiry Date and the card CVV (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card) and lastly enter your card pin number; and
- Click on Pay.
4.After successful payment, Application Number will be generated then go back to Homepage (https://collegeofnursingmidwiferyilorin.edu.ng/myportal/)
5.Click on “Applicant Login” and fill the required field and Click on Login and enter Application Number and Surname
6. Fill the display fields on the empty FORM (all fields are necessary i.e. Personal Details, Programme, O’Level Result, Upload Passport, Attestation (Acknowledge)
7. Click on “Print Out” to print your Documents Application Form and Payment Receipt
Kwara State College of Nursing Entrance Examination Date
Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON), Oke-Ode wishes to announce that all applicants for 2023/2024 admission are hereby invited to attend an CBT (Computer Base Test) Entrance Examination which is schedule to hold as follows;
Date of Entrance of Examination:
Venue: CBT CENTRE KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING & MIDWIFERY, ILORIN.
For the successful candidates in the Entrance Examination, Oral Interview comes up on a date to be announced later.
Kwara State College of Nursing Admission Form Closing Date
The Kwara State College of Nursing Form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.
Kwara State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for Kwara State College of Nursing Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win Kwara State College of Nursing.
I have compiled the Kwara State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download. Click here to download
Please note: Any candidate who purchases the Application Form from individual / unauthenticated site/portal does so at his/her own risk.