KWASU Post UTME Form 2023/2024. When will kwasu post utme form be out, below is kwasu post utme cut off mark, KWASU screening date and requirements, kwasu post utme form closing date and how to buy Kwara State University post utme application form
Is KWASU Post UTME Form out for 2023
When is kwasu post utme form coming out. This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Ilorin and those interested in Admission into the University but have not made it their Choice for the 2023/2024 Pre Admission Screening Registration into KWASU.
Kwara State University Post UTME Online Registration for the Screening Exercise will start on the date to be announce.
Does KWASU Write Post UTME Exam
Is it truth that KWASU are writing post utme screening exam this year? Yes. The Kwara State University (KWASU) conducts Post Utme Screening Examination before candidates are given admission.
How Much is KWASU Post UTME Form
KWASU post utme form amount. All Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only.
KWASU Post UTME Cut off Mark
To be eligible to write KWASU post UTME screening exercise, Admission into Kwara State University (KWASU) is based on merit. Applicants are expected to possess minimum O’level, UTME, and POST-UTME, or other entry requirements.
Download KWASU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
Courses offered in KWASU
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into KWASU to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- ACTUARIAL SCIENCE
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP STUDIES
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHRISTIAN STUDIES
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMMON AND ISLAMIC LAW
- COMMON LAW
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EARLY CHILDHOOD AND PRIMARY EDUCATION
- EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- EDUCATION AND SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND TOXICOLOGY
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- GEOLOGY AND MINERAL SCIENCE
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN KINETICS
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- LANGUAGES AND LINGUISTICS
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- METALLURGICAL AND MATERIAL ENGINEERING
- PERFORMING ARTS
- PLANT BIOLOGY
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- SPECIAL EDUCATION
Eligibility for KWASU Post UTME Screening
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Candidates who wish to choose Kwara State University (KWASU) as their first choice. They are, however, required to change their choice of institution to KWASU on JAMB Portal before the Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
All candidates must have five (5) o’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
How to Apply for KWASU Post UTME Screening Form
Below are the guides to follow to apply for KWASU Post UTME screening exercise:
- REGISTRATION/SCREENING FEES: Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
- Visit https://portal.kwasu.edu.ng/, and click on “Click here to apply
- Click Undergraduate link under the Apply Now menu bar at the top
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number correctly and complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next).
- On the payment review page, click on “Make Payment” and this will take you to the payment page where you can provide your card details.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard, Visa or Verve) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click Continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your JAMB registration number and Surname as password.
- Click on “Login” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form and payment receipt foryour record.
NOTE: You can always re-query your payment attempts in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number and phone number, press tab button to display a Re-query interface below the page, then Re-query your unsuccessful payment attempt. For support, contact email@example.com
In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or call: 08031915699 or for WhatsApp Messages only: 08155498780
KWASU Post UTME Screening Date
When is the date for KWASU Post-UTME Screening 2023? This page will update you with the right info.
It is essential that you know the exact date or dates for KWASU Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 on time so as to know the best way to plan your preparation.
KWASU Post UTME Form Closing Date
When will kwasu post utme form close. The management of the Kwara State University (KWASU) has not fixed the deadline for the application of KWASU Post Utme screening form.