Download Lagos State College of Health Technology Past Questions and Answers for Entrance Examination are available in PDF format. You can download and print it. You can also read it on your phone or computer.
We have took time to compile College of Health Technology past questions with answers for you. We have provided accurate answers to help you during practice.
Samples of Lagos State College of Health Technology Entrance Examination Past Questions
(1) Which of the following metals cannot replace hydrogen from water or steam?
(c) Iron Calcium
(2) The most common type of chemical reaction which alkanes undergone is
(b) Addition Condensation
(d) Polymerization Double decomposition
(3) By means of filtration, one component can be obtained pure from an aqueous mixture of sodium chloride and
(a) Potassium nitrate
(b) Sand Lead nitrat
(4) The oxidation state of manganese in potassium permanganate is
(5) Nigeria‘s newest state to be categorized as Oil producing state is
There’s no shortcut in scoring high in any Lagos State College of Health Technology Entrance Examination, the fundamental secret is on your understanding of the previous questions.
The cost of this newly updated Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 only for all departments for four subject’s combination which are;.
- Use of English
How to Download Lagos State College of Health Technology, Yaba Past Questions and Answers PDF
1. Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Account Name: Thompson Inyang Etete
Account No: 0341259937
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
(4) Proposed Course of Study
To Thompson Inyang via WhatsApp 07085608069.
We will send your Lagos State College of Health Technology, Yaba Past question and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.