Lagos State College of Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2023/2024 is Out. Below is Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Healthg, Igando Interview Dates, Time, Venue and how to check LASCON result on portal.
Is LASCON Entrance Exam Result Result 2023 Out?
This is a general notice to all who participated in the Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health (LASCON), Igando Entrance Exam conducted this year that the Result is out now. The procedure to checking the result online will be explained on this page for all who participated to check their result.
Here is a procedure to check your name in the LASCON admission list.
How to Check Lagos State College of Nursing Entrance Exam Result
The result can be accessed online using the LASCON Result checker portal. Simply follow the link below to check your result today.
Candidates are advised to follow the guidelines below, pay the sum of N1,000( One Thousand Naira) only via the link below to access their result.
- Kindly log on to http://www.paytechlimited.com/onlinepay.php
- Fill the box with the following information as required:
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Matric No / JAMB Registration Number
- Level e.g OND 1
- Department e.g Nursing
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Select Payment Type e.g Miscellaneous
- Amount e.g N1,000
- Type in your Set e.g 2023 Set
- Finally Click on the Pay Now button to proceed with your online payment.
You are expected to provide evidence of payment to the Accounts Department of the College .
LASCON Cut Off Mark
Lagos State College of Nursing Cut-Off mark has been set The LASCON Cut-Off mark is 45%.
Candidates with score higher than the cut off mark will be invited for oral interview as scheduled below.
Lagos State College of Nursing Interview Dates
The Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health (LASCON) interview date and time for the successful candidates will be invited for interview.
NB: Successful Candidates wiill be notified of the interview date.
Interview Date: To be Announced.
Interview Venue: Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing, Igando.
The specific date of oral interview date has been sent to qualified candidates via email and it is also indicated on the result slip to be printed from the portal.
Qualified candidates are to come for oral interview with the following:
- Entrance Examination Result Slip
- State of Origin Certificate
- Original Copies of O’level Results
- Birth Certificate
Lagos College of Nursing and Midwifery Igando School Fees 2023
The Management of the Lagos State School of Nursing Complex, Igando has released the amount of fees payable by all students for the 2023/2024 academic session.
1. All First year students are to pay the fee of Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira ( 230,000 ) for tuition and accommodation before resumption.
2. All Second Year students are expected to pay the sum of One Hundred and Fourty-Three Thousand Naira (143,000) only as tuition fee.
3. All Final Year / Third year students are expected to pay the sum of One Hundred and Eight Five Thousand Naira (185,000) only as tuition fee.
If you have any problem checking your result or accessing the portal, drop a comment below and we will attend to it ASAP.
We do hope you have a good Lagos State College of Nursing Igando Entrance Exam Result 2023.