Download Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF. The Lagos State Teaching Service Commission Past Questions and Answers for qualification examination is now available.
The past questions for Lagos State TESCOM exam are available in PDF format. You can download and print. You can also read it on your phone or computer.
Below are the information I gathered from candidates that have written Lagos State TESCOM in the past.
The truth is most of the past questions online may not be the real questions Lagos State TESCOM has set in the past.
Do Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) repeat questions in their exam? The answer is “YES”. We have discovered so many repeated questions.
We took the time to compile Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment past questions for you. We have provided accurate answers to the questions to help you during practice.
The cost of the newly updated Lagos State Teaching Service Commission Recruitment Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 naira only.
Sample of Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment Past Questions
General Knowledge/Current Affairs
- Which of the following is not a method of teaching?
a) Discussion method
b) Project method
c) Interactive method
d) Powerpoint presentation
e) Distraction method
2. Agencies of curriculum planning and innovation in Nigeria include
a) NERDCand NAFDAC
b) NERDCand TRCN
d) NCCE and NBTE
3. The importance of a lesson plan is that it
a) Guides the teacher in the delivery of lesson
b) Evaluated the learners in the classroom
c) Guides the school in implementing its programs
d) Guides the teacher in planning
4. THE guiding principle of Nigeria’s traditional education was
5. Which of these was not a problem in the implementation of early colonial education programs?
a) Lack of central school laws
b) Lack of standard qualification for teachers
c) Emphasis on conversion to Christianity
d) Emphasis on the future leaders
e) Lack of common syllabus
6. Which of the following was not provided for in the Nigerian Education ordinance of 1887?
a) Board of Education
b) Grants-in-aid to schools
c) Parents’ right to choose a religion of instruction
d) Certification of teacher
e) Power of Governor to establish and maintain schools.
7. The UPE scheme was launched in the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria
a) 1955 and 1958 respectively
b) 1955 and 1957 respectively
c) 1954 and 1958 respectively
d) 1952 and 1953 respectively
e) 1950 and 1959 respectively.
8. Which of the following was not a major problem in the implementation of the 1976 Universal Primary Education?
a) Language policy …
b) Political discrepancies
c) Financial problem
d) Girl-child education
e) Public enlightenment
9. Which of these is not one of the functions of philosophy?
a) Analytic function
b) Speculative function
c) Inspirational function
d) Prescriptive function
e) Descriptive function
10. Philosophy can be described as an activity in three modes or styles namely
a) Speculative, metaphysics and prescriptive
b) Speculative, prescriptive and analytic
c) Speculative, analytic and epistemology
d) Metaphysics, analytic and Prescriptive
e) Prescriptive, epistemology and axiology.
11. The area of Philosophical inquiry includes
a) Metaphysic, epistemology
b) Metaphysic and mechanism and epistemology
c) Metaphysics, axiology and materialism
d) Epistemology, axiology and mechanism
e) Metaphysics, materialism, and mechanism.
1. Consider the sequence 2, 6, 18, 54, 162,.… If the 48th term is a and the 51th is b, what is the value of b/a?
2. What is the value of z, the number of seniors on teams as shown in the table below?
E) It cannot be determined from the information given
3. In the figure above, what is the value of a? A) 30
E) It cannot be determined from the information given
4. At central high school 50 girls play intramural basketball and 40 girls play intramural volleyball. If 10 girls play both sports, what is the ratio of the number who plays only volleyball? A) 3:4
5. Maria is 6 times as old as Tina. In 20 years, Maria will be only twice as old as Tina. How old is Maria now?
English Language/Verbal Reasoning
Lexis and Structures:
From the words given in A, B, C, D or E, choose the word or words nearest in meaning to the one printed in italics in the sentence. Write your answer in the space provided on the left of the question number.
1. Last night, I heard a Peculiar story about the activities of ghost.
c. Short d. False
2. That cheat of a boy cleverly imitated his father’s handwriting.
a. Copied b. rubbed out
3. Mrs. Agu had to mend her basket before going to market this morning
4. Obi was very inquisitive during the lecture and was always asking question.
5. He was generous and shared what he brought with his friends
To download a full and updated copy of the Lagos State TESCOM Past Questions And Answers and also get it delivered to your email box follow the instruction below.
The cost of the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission past questions and answers is 2,000.00 naira only.
How to Get Lagos State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
1. Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Account Name: Thompson Inyang Etete
Account No: 0341259937
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Thompson Inyang via WhatsApp 07085608069.
100% guaranteed. We will send your Lagos State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.