Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024 Portal: The Teaching Service Commission, TESCOM recruitment 2023 application form for graduates secondary school teachers is ongoing now.
The Lagos State government invites online registration and applications from suitable candidates for the position of secondary school classroom teachers.
This is an opportunity for those seeking for teaching jobs in Lagos State Secondary Schools, In this article, we will guide you through the process of applying successfully through the Lagos State Teachers online registration form portal.
kindly take note of the following information before starting your application.
The Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2022 Application Form is open for B.Sc and NCE degree holders across the states.
Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Portal
Warning! downloadpastquestion.com.ng is not the official recruitment portal of Lagos State Teacher recruitment form. We published Lagos State Teacher Recruitment updates to help those seeking to apply know their way about. The guide here is totally free, we do not charge for anything.
The official LASUBEB portal remains https://subeb.lagosstate.gov.ng/
We will never ask any of our readers to pay us to get recruited. We are not in any affiliation with the recruitment agency. Should anyone contact you in our name, do so to report the person to use and necessary actions will be taken.
Note: Lagos State Teacher Recruitment 2023/2024 is absolutely FREE of charge and applicants must submit their application form online through the official portal/website. Interested candidates/aspirants have been warned to be cautious of any recruitment scam activities.
Available subjects Positions
There are different subjects positions in the Lagos State Secondary School Classroom Teacher recruitment 2023. You will have to choose one below and apply.
- Basic Science
- Business Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Civic Education
- Computer Studies
- Guidance and Counselling
- Islamic Religious Studies
Before filling the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission Recruitment 2023 form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Nigerians who have Lagos State Resident Registration Agency (LASRA) Number,
- They must not be less than 18years of age,
- They must have at least 5 credits in O’Level and posses a degree in Education Registerable with the Teachers Registration council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must also posses a degree in relevant subject, plus a post graduate diploma in education from a recognized university.
- They must have a testimonial of good conduct from their last employer or if not previously employed, from the last school or college attended.
- Applicants must have good communication skills and must be ready to work in any division of Lagos State.
How to Apply for Lagos State Teacher Recruitment
To apply for Lagos State Teacher 2023 Recruitment form, kindly follow the steps below:
- Log on to http://tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng/ for Secondary School Jobs to begin online registration
- Fill All Required Forms
- Check For TESCOM Job Openings.
- Choose Your Subject Of Choice
- Click Apply Button.
- Fill Personal Info
- Fill Academic Qualifications
- Fill Professional Qualifications
- Fill Work Experience
- Print Confirmation Slip.
- A comprehensive computer-based Aptitude test will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the award.
- Only candidates found eligible will be invited.
Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.