LASPOTECH Post UTME Form 2023/2024. The Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening form and registration 2023/2024 academic session is out. How to Apply at laspotech post utme application portal, Cut off mark and Eligibility is below.
Is LASPOTECH Post UTME Form Out for 2023?
The management of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) invites eligible candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session post UTME / admission screening exercise.
Registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise of Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) has commence.
How much is LASPOTECH Post UTME Form
Eligible candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only for the Lagos State Polytechnic Post Utme Form.
LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Cut off Mark
The general cut off mark for Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) Post Utme is 130 and above for all the courses.
Download LASPOTECH Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
Courses offered in LASPOTECH
Ensure that the programme you wish to apply for is available before proceeding. You will only be able to apply for programmes on this list.
1. School of Management and Business Studies
- Department of Accountancy
- Department of Banking and Finance
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of General Studies
- Department of Insurance
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Mass Communication
- Department of Secretarial Studies
2. School of Agriculture
- Department of Agricultural Technology
- Department of Animal Production and Fisheries
- Department of Agricultural Extension and Management
3. School of Technology
- Department of Science and Laboratory Technology
- Department of Food Technology
- Department of Hotel and Catering Management
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Mathematics
4. School of Engineering
- Department of Agricultural Engineering Technology
- Department of Chemical Engineering Technology
- Department of Civil Engineering Technology
- Department of Computer Engineering Technology
- Department of Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering Technology
5. School of Environmental Studies
- Department of Architectural Technology
- Department of Art & Industrial Design
- Department of Building Technology
- Department of Quantity Surveying
- Department of Town and Regional Planning
- Department of Estate Management
6. School of Applied Sciences
- Science Laboratory Department
7. School Liberal and Communication Studies
- Department of Mass Communication
Eligible Criteria for LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise
Eligible candidates are those who chose Lagos State Polytechnic in 2023/2024 UTME and OBTAINED the minimum UTME score of 130 in addition to having the required relevant O’level credits as contained in the JAMB Brochure.
How to Apply for LASPOTECH Post UTM Screening Form
- Kindly visit the Polytechnic website via https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
- Click on “POST UTIME” on the navigation bar,
- Provide your UTME number. Full names and contact information (Please ensure correctness of the entries before proceeding as you will not be able to alter the entry after submission)
- Make a payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). This fee includes administrative, bank and online charges.
- Return to the application portal and click the “continue application” link. You will be required to login with your UTME Number and surname in lowercase as password.
- Proof read the application four carefully before final submission.
- Print out the APPLICATION FORM and ADMISSION SCREENING SLIP and await further communication from the Polytechnic
LASPOTECH Post UTME Form Closing Date 2023
The Application exercise closes on the date tobe announce, candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
For further information, contact:08035660750, 08090226075, 08150999945. e-mail:** firstname.lastname@example.org