LASU Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is LASU Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) form out for 2023, Below LASU post utme screening exam date, lasu post utme form 2023 closing date.
Is LASU Post UTME Form 2023 out?
This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Lagos State University, Ojo and those interested in Admission into the University but have not made it their Choice for the 2023/2024 Pre Admission Screening Registration into LASU.
Lagos State University, Ojo Post UTME Online Registration for the Screening Exercise will start on the date to be announce.
Does LASU Do Post UTME
Does LASU require their aspirants to write post-UTME computer-based test or paper and pencil kind. And if they don’t, which method do they use? LASU uses screening only. The screening is online.
How Much is LASU Post UTME Form
LASU post utme form amount. All Eligible candidates are to pay non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira [N2,000] Screening Fee for the 2023/2024 LASU Admission Screening Exercise.
LASU Post UTME Cut off Mark for all Courses
We are pleased to inform the general public especially aspirants of Lagos State University (LASU) that the cut-off mark for 2023/2024 academic session is 185.
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into LASU to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- AERONAUTIC AND ASTRONAUTIC ENGINEERING
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHEMICAL AND POLYMER ENGINEERING
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CURRICULUM STUDIES
- DENTISTRY AND DENTAL SURGERY
- DRAMA/DRAMATIC/PERFORMING ARTS
- EARLY CHILDHOOD AND PRIMARY EDUCATION
- EDUCATION AND ACCOUNTANCY
- EDUCATION AND ARABIC
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND YORUBA
- EDUCATION LANGUAGE AND FRENCH
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- FINE ARTS/FINE AND APPLIED ARTS
- GEOGRAPHY AND PLANNING
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCEINCE
- PEACE STUDIES
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- TECHNOLOGICAL MANAGEMENT
- TECHNOLOGY AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
- TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
- YORUBA AND COMMUNICATION ARTS
LASU Post UTME and Direct Entry Eligibility
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 185 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, Candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2023.
- ALL Pre-Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2023/2024 Academic Session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry Candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2023/2024 Academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 Levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University must fill in their IIVC code on the Screening Portal.
How to Apply for LASU Post UTME Form 2023
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One  sitting.
- Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, One  Science subject and any other subject.
- Aeronautic and Astronautic Engineering require a Credit pass in Further Mathematics.
- Candidates with Awaiting Result status are also eligible to apply for the Screening.
- Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates must ENSURE they upload their O’Level results on JAMB CAPS before the closure of the Admission Screening Exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC)
- Committee MUST fill in their IIVC code on the Screening Portal.
- Note that any examination taken after July 2022 is not ACCEPTABLE.
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
- Prospective Candidates will visit http://www.screening.lasu.edu.ng/ and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top, to make the required non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) Screening Fee for the 2023-2024 LASU Admission Screening Exercise.
The Prospective Candidates would be required to submit the following:
- JAMB Registration Number
- Surname, First name, Middle name
- Email Address and Telephone Number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
2. Click on SUBMIT – This will re-direct the applicant to the LASU Epayment portal: http://lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/default.php
3. On the LASU Epayment portal, select “Payment for FTU Admission Screening” Complete the textboxes as follow:
- Matric No/App Form No/UME Reg No: (Enter your UTME/DE Reg No)
- ID Type: (Applicant)
- Campus: (Main)
- Study Type: (Applicant)
- Purpose: (FTU Admission Screening)
- Current Valid Email: (Your Personal Email Address)
- Current Valid Phone No: (Your Personal GSM Number)
4. Then, click on SUBMIT (This will display your Full Name and Amount due for payment). Click on SUBMIT (At this stage, a payment INOVICE will be generated showing the Remita RRR code to be used for payment)
Channels of Payment:
Having generated the Remita RRR code, you can make payment [s] with any of the following options:
- Clicking on the MAKE PAYMENT box displaying on the invoice
- Browse on remita.net and click on PAY AN INVOICE. Here you will make use of the remita RRR code that you have already generated on your invoice.
- Take the Remita RRR code to the Bank, and effect your payment with the RRR code.
- Pay using your internet bank. Select Pay A Bill, and make use of the Remita RRR code that you have already generated on your invoice.
- You can confirm your successful payment via: http://lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/get_status_index.php
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
After successful payment for LASU 2023/2024 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE REGISTRATION button to print your Screening PIN.
Use your JAMB Registration Number AND the printed Screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the Screening after Selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG)
- Save and proceed
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Select number of O’ level sitting(s)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Input required O’ Level details
- Save and proceed
- Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct. LASU will not be RESPONSIBLE for errors made by Candidates.
- CHECK THE I CERTIFY BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
- By ticking the Certify button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
- Click the continue button
- After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
- Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING report.
C. ONLINE SCREENING FOR ALL CANDIDATES
The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course
Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the online Admission Screening.
The Point Grading System is as follows:
lasu post utme aggregrate
|O’LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS
All Online Screening complaints should be channeled to email@example.com.
No member of staff of LASU or any other Third Party is authorized to collect ANY PAYMENT on behalf of LASU. Applicants who ignore this warning do so at their own RISK and LASU will not be liable under any guise. YOU ARE WARNED.
LASU Post UTME Form Deadline 2023
LASU post utme form closing date. The management of the Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU) has not yet fixed the deadline for the application of LASU Post Utme screening form.