LAUTECH Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Is lautech post utme Direct Entry (DE) form 2023 out, Below lautech post utme screening exam date, lautech post utme form 2023 closing date and how to buy lautech post utme form.
Is LAUTECH Post UTME Form for 2023 out
This is to inform all the candidates that made Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso as their first choice as well as those that have changed their most preferred institution to LAUTECH in the 2023/2024 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that they are invited to a Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise.
The online registration for the LAUTECH Post UTME exercise will commenced on the to be announce.
How Much is LAUTECH Post UTME Form
All Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
Download LAUTECH Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
LAUTECH Post UTME Cut off Mark
For candidate to be eligible for the LAUTECH Post UTME exercise, he or she must have scored 170 marks and above in the 2023/2024 UTME.
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into LAUTECH to know the list of courses offered and admission requirements.
- ACCOUNTING TECHNOLOGY
- AGRIC EXTENSION AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- ANIMAL NUTRITION AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- ANIMAL PRODUCTION AND HEALTH
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CROP AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
- CROP PRODUCTION AND SOIL SCIENCE
- EARTH SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- FINE/APPLIED ARTS
- FOOD SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCEINCE
- PURE AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS
- PURE AND APPLIED BIOLOGY
- PURE AND APPLIED CHEMISTRY
- PURE AND INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Eligible candidates for LAUTECH Post UTME Screening
- LAUTECH will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB for UTME, while the University accepts a minimum of Upper Credit for National Diploma candidates, NCE, HND, RNS and JUPEB for Direct Entry candidates with five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in relevant subjects. However for candidates who wish to study Medicine, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Science, Biochemistry, Physiology and Anatomy must have passed at credit level in at least 5 relevant subjects at one sitting. Also, candidates who scored less than 200 in the UTME will not be considered for admission to any of the courses in the College of Health Sciences.
- Candidates are advised to carefully study the University Brochure as provided on the University website to guide them in completion of their application forms.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Direct Entry Candidates including those on LAUTECH JUPEB programme or other Institutions’ JUPEB programmes, who wish to be considered for admission for the 2023/2024 academic session must have obtained Direct Entry forms from JAMB to be eligible for the oral screening interview scheduled to hold on the date to be announce at The Hall, the venue of the screening exercise.
However, candidates are expected to forward their academic transcripts to the Registrar, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso not later than Monday, November 30.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
Other Relevant Information:
- Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the offer on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB National Matriculation list.
- Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
LAUTECH Screening Date
When is the date for LAUTECH Post-UTME Screening 2023? This page will update you with the right info.
LAUTECH Post UTME Form Closing Date
LAUTECH post utme form deadline. The management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH) has not yet fixed the deadline for the Post Utme screening form.
Candidates who provide false information to secure admission to any of the University programme and upon discovery at any point in time will be handed over to law enforcement agencies for prosecution and the admission of such candidates shall be withdrawn. Candidates are also advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person(s).
All enquiries on admission matters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.