LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024. This is to inform the general public that the sale of application of Lagos University Teaching Hospital school of Nursing form 2023 is on sale.
Is LUTH School of Nursing Application Form 2023 Out?
The Management of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Idi Araba announces the commencement of sales of admission into the School of Nursing for the 2023/2024 academic session.
When will luth school of nursing form commenced for 2023/2024
Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic Interested applicants are not required to visit the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Idi Araba for purchase of admission forms but rather apply online by following the outlined guidelines below.
How Much is LUTH School of Nursing Form
The Cost of Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Idi Araba application form is as indicated on the school portal.
LUTH School of Nursing Requirements
Please ensure that you meet the requirement into the school of your choice.
How to Apply for LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
Kindly note that to complete this process; you will likely require a valid debit/credit card.
a. How to Register on portal:
- Visit (schools.luth.gov.ng) and click register
- Register and pay access fee
- During registration, you will be required to choose the School you are applying to.
b. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password
- Click “Buy form” to visit the remita payment page and purchase form
How to complete application form:
- Click “Fill form” after paying to fill and complete the application form online
- Submit the application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed application form.
APPLICANTS MUST PRINT OUT THEIR COMPLETED ONLINE GENERATED FORM. SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WOULD BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT THIS DURING EXAMINATION.
LUTH Management Has Not Designated Payment Into Any Personal Account. Avoid Fraudsters.
LUTH School of Nursing Entrance Examination Date
LUTH School of Nursing Entrance Examination Date for First (1st) Phase will hold as follows:
- Time: 9am. Accreditation starts at 7.30am
- Venue: LUTH Idi-Araba CBT Center
LUTH School of Nursing Entrance Examination Date for Second (2nd) Phase will hold as follows:
Dates: Communicated to Qualified Candidates
Time: 9am. Accreditation starts at 7.30am
Venue: LUTH Idi-Araba CBT Center
You are to come along with the following materials/document:
- One (1) Passport photograph.
- Two (2) copies of your acknowledgment slip/Bio-Data Form (coloured print out that contains your passport photograph)
- Receipt/Evidence of payment from REMITA
- Credentials (Original & Photocopy)
- Writing materials
If you are yet to download your Bio-Data form, kindly click here.
All candidates are by this notice instructed to check their mail used in registration to see when they will write the examination.
LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form Closing Date
The LUTH School of Nursing Form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.
LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for LUTH School of Nursing Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win LUTH School Of Nursing.
I have compiled the LUTH School Of Nursing Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download free of charge. Click here to download