NABTEB GCE Timetable 2023/2024. Is nabteb timetable out, when is nabteb 2023 starting and new nabteb exam date 2023.
Recall that NABTEB started online GCE registration on August. They enabled the portal for registration.
Is NABTEB 2023 GCE Timetable out?
This is to inform all candidates who will be writing the 2023/2024 NABTEB examination that NABTEB Timetable is out.
According to the National Business and Technical Examinations Board – NABTEB the 2023 NBC/NTC and ANBC/ANTC Examination has commence.
When is NABTEB 2023 NBC/NTC and ANBC/ANTC Starting
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board will commence the examination on the date to be announce.
NABTEB Timetable 2023/2024
Download NABTEB GCE Timetable 2023 PDF
To download the official NABTEB Timetable for 2023 in PDF below.
MATERIALS ALLOWED FOR THE EXAMINATIONS
- All candidates are required to supply their own pen, pencil, eraser, ink, ruler, and mathematical set.
- Drawing Materials: Candidates are required to provide their own drawing board, Tee-square, metric scale ruler and other drawing instruments. They are also allowed to use slide rules during the examination if the need arises.
- The use of simple, non-programmable, noiseless and cordless calculator is allowed.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination Hall with GSM Hand-set and other electronic gadgets.
- Examination Malpractice Act No. 33 of 1999: The attention of candidate is hereby drawn to the provisions of Examination Malpractice Act No. 33 of 1999 which provide stiff penalties for examination malpractice. Candidates are therefore warned to desist from actions that would breach the provisions of the Act.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring textbooks, scripts or plain sheets of paper into the hall, except materials which they have been specifically told to bring for the examination.
- Candidates must not communicate with each other during the examinations. Candidates wishing to ask questions should attract the attention of the supervisor/invigilator by raising their hands.
- The Board does not accept responsibility for the loss of books, bags, or other property which candidates bring to the examination centre.
- A candidate who disobeys any of these instructions may be asked to discontinue his or her work, by the supervisor who is under instruction to report such disobedience to the Board.
- Where examination officials or school authorities are involved in Examination malpractice or irregularities, candidates may report directly to the Board with proof.
Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.