NAUB Admission List 2022/2023 is out. The Nigerian Army University Biu admission list PDF has been released for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Is NAUB Admission List out
The management of Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) has released the list of admitted candidates for 2022/2023 academic session into various degree programmes.
The NAUB First (1st) batch and Second (2nd) batch admission list of candidates who participated in the 2022 Admission screening exercise can now check their admission status.
The Army University Biu Admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check NAUB Admission List 2022
Please kindly note that naub admission list can only be accessed on JAMB admission status checking portal for now, therefore follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
There are two ways to check if you have been enlisted by Army University Biu or not.
The first step is to;
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab
- Select your Exam year and input your registration number in the columns provided
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to know your NAUB admission status
Or you can alternatively,
- Go to NAUB admission portal at https://my.naub.edu.ng/login
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, Sign In to access your NAUB admission status.
What next after checking your name in the Admission List
- Are you successfully admitted? Then, Login to the JAMB portal to accept/reject the admission offer.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
We update daily, keep checking this website we will be updated immediately the list is out.
Downloadpastquestion congratulates all the students that made it to the admission list.