Download NCS Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF for aptitude test 2023. You Download Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment past question into your phone or laptop below.
The truth is most of the past questions online may not be the real questions Nigerian Customs has set in the past.
Below are the information I gathered from candidates that have written Customs in the past.
Based on NCS Past questions, the questions will be based on Mathematics, English Language, and General paper. There would be 25 Mathematics questions, 25 English Language questions, and 50 General paper questions; that’s a total of 100 questions in all. All questions are to be answered within 60 minutes.
Most questions from English Language came from Consonant sound, Vowel sound, Nearest in meaning, Opposite in meaning, Synonyms, adjective, Verbs.
The questions from this part are majorly current affairs. Some of the question that came out last year include:
- Which country was formerly known as gold Coast
- Who ruled as a military ruler the longest
- Which of this isn’t located in the southern Africa (a) South Africa (b) Gambia (c) Cape Verde (d) none of the above
- Know the Governors of each state, CBN governor
Majority of maths questions came from probability, permutation and combination, partial and impartial fractions, logarithm, mean, median, mode and range.
It is very important that you start practicing before you are called for Nigerian Customs Service aptitude test. Those that got employment into Nigerian Customs Service are people that have prepared earlier enough and have put in their best to succeed through the rigorous screening and exercises they are subjected to. It is not by a wishful thinking, it requires hard work.
Plan and strategies on how to ace through the competition. I must be sincere with you, the competition is high because you have many top brains to compete with. You should have it at the back of your mind that you will be competing with best brains, so be smart with your preparation.
Your preparation start now and this is done by going through NCS past question in order to familiarize yourself with how questions are being set.
Preparation for final screening is the next stage after the aptitude test. Passing the aptitude test doesn’t equate to getting the job. You must be prepared well for the interview for you to have a better chance to land that your dream job. Practicing NCS answers is not exactly the most exciting activity.
However, it really does make a difference. Academic studies consistently show that candidates who practice get more job offers. Practice makes you a much better and significantly increases your odds of getting hired. You must also be familiar with the core values of the Nigeria Customs you are applying to and this can be done by surfing through the Nigerian Customs website. You must be able to channel your answers during the NCS aptitude test to the requirements of the position you applied for.
Sample of NCS Recruitment Past Questions
1. What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair die
(a) 1/6 `
Use the following information for question 2 and 3 The surname of 40 children in a class were arranged in alphabetical order , 16 of the surnames begins with O and 9 of the surnames begins with A. 14 letters of the alphabet do not appear as the first letter of a surname.
2. What is the probability that the surname of a child picked at random from the class begins with either O and A?
3. If more than one surname begins with a letter besides A and O, how many surnames begin with the letter?
Choose the word nearest to the word in bold
1. After many years of struggle as a trader, he struck gold
(a) Became quite rich
(b) Won a big contract
(c) he became a gold miner
(d) became a goldsmith
2. One significant character of the jet age is that it encourages people to cut corners
(a) Not to face all problems
(b) to want to become rich quickly
(c) to want to avoid unnecessary hardships
(d) forfeit the opportunity of further education.
3. The lady who won the beauty contest had a good gait
1) Which of following is the core duty of the Nigeria immigration
(a) Persecuting offenders
(b) enforcing of Laws
(c) issuance of all Nigerian travel document
(d) deporting of foreigners
2) The NIS was brought out of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) in
3) The NIS was formally established by the act of parliament in
4) The first African country to introduce E-passport was
5) How many comptroller general has the NIS gotten since the inception till date
Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF
We have compiled NCS Recruitment past questions for you to download in pdf file. We have added accurate answers to help you while reading.
To download a full and updated copy of the NCS Recruitment Past Questions and Answers and also get it delivered to your email box by following the instruction below.
The cost of the newly updated past questions and answers for Nigerian Customs Service examination is 2,000.00 naira only.
How to Get NCS Recruitment Past Questions PDF
Join our WhatsApp community: https://bit.ly/dpqcommunity
To our community via WhatsApp Right NOW.
100% guaranteed. We will send your NCS Recruitment Past Question and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.