Download Niger State Civil Service Commission Past Questions and Answers PDF for 2023/2024 Recruitment for all positions. The Niger State CSC past question and answer are available in PDF format. You can download and print. You can also read it on your phone or computer.
One of the frequent questions I do get from applicants is – Do Niger State Government repeat their CSC qualifying examinations questions? My response has always been – yes they do.
However, the way Niger State CSC repeat qualifying exams questions is a little bit tricky, and sometimes they do it directly. All candidates who are writing Niger State Civil Service exams this year must know that CSC exam secret lie in mastering their past questions.
Why You Need Niger State CSC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
Do you want to pass Niger State Civil Service Recruitment aptitude test successfully? If yes, Below are the information I gathered from candidates that have written the Niger State CSC Recruitment Exams in the past.
Based on CSC Past questions, the questions will be based on Mathematics, English Language, and General paper. There would be 25 Mathematics questions, 25 English Language questions, and 50 General paper questions; that’s a total of 100 questions in all. All questions are to be answered within 01 hour.
Most questions from English Language came from Consonant sound, Vowel sound, Nearest in meaning, Opposite in meaning, Synonyms, adjective, Verbs.
Majority of maths questions came from probability, permutation and combination, partial and impartial fractions, logarithm, mean, median, mode and range.
The questions from this part are majorly current affairs.
The Niger State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Past Questions and Answers cover the following positions
- Assistant Dental Technologist
- Agricultural Scientist
- Assistant Education Officer
- Biomedical Technician
- Biomedical Technologist/Scientist
- Computer Engineer
- Dental Surgeons
- Dental Therapist
- Education Officer
- Medical Consultant
- Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Officer
- Medical Record Officer
- Medical Record Technician
- Nursing Officer
- Pharmacist Technician
- Quantity Surveyor
- Scientific Officer
- Staff Nurse/Staff Midwife
- Town Planner/Urban & Regional Planner
- Water Engr/Water Resources Engr
- X-Ray Technician
The importance of these compiled and downloadable Niger State Civil Service past questions is to let the current and future candidates the opportunity to have a comprehensive past questions at their disposal.
If you devote much time to study and practice with these Niger State CSC Recruitment Past Questions, you will be able to score very high.
It is when you practice that you gain mastery over any questions that may seem difficult.
Samples of Niger State CSC Recruitment Past Questions
- Ifeyinwa found that thieves had entered her house in her absence. She went to the police to report the……..
c. break in
2. Gone are the days when he…….enjoy patronage
d. used to
3. All ………….well will Peter
a. are not
b. have not been
c. were not
d. is not
4. The villagers looked………..their leader for good examples
a. up to
b. on to
c. up at
d. forward t o
5. Emeka failed because the examination was……..difficult for him.
1. Simplify log6 + log2 – log12.
2. The interior angles of a pentagon are (2x+5) 0, (x+20) 0, x0, (3x-20)0 and (x+15) 0. Find the value of x?
3. A train travels 60km in M minutes. If its average speed is 400Km per hour, find the value of M.
4. A baker used 40% of a 50kg bag of flour. If 1/ 8 of the amount used was cake, how many kilograms of flour was used for the cake?
A. 2 1/ 2
B. 61/ 4
C. 155/ 8
D. 171/ 2
E. 191/ 3
5. . Find the average of the first four prime numbers greater than 10.
1. Who was the first governor of Central Bank of Nigeria?
A. A.A. Mai-Bornu
C. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
D. Charlse Soludo
2. The House of Representatives is many up of how many members
3. What is the slogan of MTN
A) Everywhere you go
B) Rule your world
C) Now you are talking
D) Talk the talk
4. What is the full meaning of NUPENG?
A. National Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas
B. Nigerian Union of Petroleum and Native Gasoline
C. National Union of Petroleum and Gas Workers
D. Nigerian Union Palm Products and Natural Groundnuts
5. When was the naira notes introduced to replace the British pounds?
How to Get Niger State Civil Service Recruitment Past Questions PDF
1. Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Account Name: Thompson Inyang Etete
Account No: 0341259937
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Thompson Inyang via WhatsApp 07085608069.
100% guaranteed. We will send your Niger State Civil Service Commission Past Question and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.