Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2023/2024. is the NCS recruitment form out, Below is Nigeria customs service recruitment application form, Nigeria customs recruitment portal https://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng, Nigeria customs recruitment closing date and latest news about Nigeria customs recruitment will be provided in this article.
Is Nigeria Customs Recruitment Form 2023 out
If you have waiting to apply for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2023/2024, The general public is by this advertisement also informed that Nigeria Custom Service recruitment portal will be opened between
Monday, 13th – Friday, 24th December, 2021 for supplementary recruitment exercise.
The application portal for the recruitment at Nigeria customs service will be open. You can now read how to apply for NCS recruitment exercise here.
There are several job positions that suit your educational qualification. If you are a Master’s Degree holders, BSc holders or FSLC and SSCE holders, You are advised to calm down and read this guide very well if you would like to make it In the ongoing customs recruitment in Nigeria.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Portal
Warning! downloadpastquestion.com.ng is not the official recruitment portal of Nigeria customs job application 2023. We published Nigeria Customs Recruitment updates to help those seeking to apply know their way about. The guide here is totally free, we do not charge for anything.
We will never ask any of our readers to pay us to get recruited. We are not in any affiliation with the recruitment agency. Should anyone contact you in our name, do so to report the person to use and necessary actions will be taken.
NCS online application form is completely free. Do not pay anyone for the Nigeria Customs Service online application form.
All publications here are for educational purposes and free.
Available Positions for NCS Recruitment
There are 3 different categories in the NCS recruitment 2023. You will have to choose one below and apply.
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre
CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre
CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre
Below is a full application guide that will highlight the Nigerian customs recruitment form 2023 requirement, official Recruitment Portal, guidelines and the latest news on the NCS ongoing recruitment.
One thing that makes people fail recruitment is their inability to follow due process and obeying the requirements.
After the deadline for online submission of forms, all applicants’ application will be reviewed. Anyone that does not conform to the standard of the requirements will get disqualified automatically.
Then those that got shortlisted will now move ahead for physical screening/document verification.
Other Specific Requirements
- Senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs.
- Applicants that are between the ages of 18-30 years
- Applicants who possess a Bachelor’s Degree or an HND equivalent in any of the following field of study and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs.
- Applicants who possess ND/NCE obtained from accredited Polytechnics in any of the listed fields of study in the cadre and NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate
- Applicants that are aged 18 – 25years
- Junior ranking officers comprising of Customs Assistant.
- Applicants who possess SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than 3 subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting and passes in at least two other subjects. OR GCE Ordinary Level with passes in four subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting or five or more subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings for Customs Assistant Grade-II – CONSOL 04.
- Applicants must possess evidence of full course in Government approved first school leaving certificate or S.75 or JSSC OR relevant Trade Test certificate for Customs Assistant – CONSOL 03.
Requirements for Nigeria Customs Recruitment – General
To be able to access NCS portal and apply for the online recruitment, you must follow the standard mentioned below.
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years
- Not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have found guilty of any criminal offence
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
NOTE: Any certificate or Qualification not Declared or Tendered and Accepted during application shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise you are hereby warned:
- You should Ensure to submit documents that are required by the cadre you are applying for. (Eg. Don’t use Bachelor’s degree for Inspectorate cadre)
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
Now that you are well versed with the application requirements, we think it’s time to apply if you are up to the standard.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Recruitment
To start the application process, you must visit the recruitment portal on www.customs.gov.ng OR http://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
Get your personal details, educational qualification and work experience ready before you start the application.
Now that you have everything within your disposal, it’s time to login to the NCS Recruitment Portal 2023 and submit an application.
- Click on E-Services.
- Select Vacancy.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment Form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.