Nigeria Customs Service Salary Structure and Allowances, How Much NCS Officers Earn Monthly. Nigeria Customs Service Monthly Salary and Ranks Structure 2023 is the focus of the article. See how much NCS pays new intake. See more information below.
How Much is Nigeria Customs Service Salary
A lot of readers have tried to find out how much is Nigeria customs salary for 2023. Answers will be provided in this article.
If you searching for the NCS salary structure, then you are on the right page. All the important details will be provided on this post.
Nigeria Customs Service has a good salary structure. Those that work in the NCS earn good income. If you wish to also work in the Nigeria Customs, you can apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment.
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) is an independent agency under the supervisory oversight of the Nigerian Ministry of Finance, responsible for the collection of customs revenue and anti-smuggling efforts.
It may interest you to know that the Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) pay scales is done according to ranks of the officers, beginning from the highest rank staff to the lowest position. The Nigerian Customs Service pay slip is different from the Nigerian army salary, Airforce, Navy and Nigerian Fire service.
Nigeria Customs Service New Salary
The new salary structure for paramilitary personnel in Nigeria, the Consolidated Para-Military Salary Structure (CONPASS), which provides for an increase in basic salary and allowance for Nigerian prison officers and all paramilitary organizations.
- The average salary of Nigerian Customs Service workers – ₦800,000-₦1,000,000 annually (₦75,000 monthly).
- The highest salary is received by the Controller-General of Customs, the second highest goes to the Deputy Controller Generals and Assistant Controller Generals.
- It was stated that salary grade level 07 is automatically moved to salary grade level 08, so this means that Nigerian Customs Service officers salaries are growing.
Note: The Comptroller-General of Customs is the highest paid and highest ranking officer followed by the Deputy Comptroller Generals, the Assistant Comptroller Generals respectively.
Nigeria Custom Service Allowances
Do you want to get all the information about the Nigeria Custom Service 2023/2024 salary Allowances for workers? Then keep reading to find out.
Listed below are some of the benefits and allowances made available for Nigerian Customs service officers:-
- Detective allowance
- Hardiness allowance
- Plain-Cloth allowance
- Furniture allowance
- Personal servant
- Utility allowance
- Hazards allowance
- House maintenance allowance
- Uniform maintenance allowance
- General Services allowance
- Torchlight allowance
- Transport allowance
- Meal Subsidy allowance
The rent allowance isn’t usually given because majority of Nigeria customs service officers live in dwellings that has been provided by the government. If this is not the case, the government tends to seek accommodation for every Nigeria customs service officer.
Nigeria Customs Service Ranking Structure
The highest NCS rank is the Controller-General. The following table will give you details about the rankings and basic annual salaries of the Nigerian Customs Service according to the structure.
- Comptroller General
- Deputy Comptroller-General
- Assistant Comptroller-General
- Deputy Comptrollers
- Assistant Comptrollers
- Chief Superintendent Customs Officer
- Deputy Superintendent Customs Officer
- Assistant Superintendent of Customs I
- Assistant Superintendent of Customs II
- Inspector of Custom
- Assistant Inspector of Custom
- Customs Assistant
Have any question about Nigeria Customs Service Salary Structure, let us know. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.