Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form is Out. The application portal for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment is now out. You can now read how to apply for NIS Jobs 2023 here.
Is Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Form 2023 Out
Do you wish to apply for the ongoing recruitment in Nigeria Immigration Service? If yes, The NIS has opened the registration portal login for the current recruitment 2023.
Reading our guide and obeying instructions will help you in making a sound application.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2023.
When you login to the portal, you will be able to see all the recruitment requirements and available positions, there is position for FSLC holders, OND/NCE holder and then HND/Degree holders.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Portal
Warning! downloadpastquestion.com.ng is not the official recruitment portal of NIS recruitment login. We published NIS recruitment update to help those seeking to apply know their way about. The guide here is totally free, we do not charge for anything.
The official portal remains immigration.gov.ng
We will never ask any of our readers to pay us to get recruited. We are not in any affiliation with the recruitment agency. Should anyone contact you in our name, do so to report the person to use and necessary actions will be taken.
All publications here are for educational purposes and free.
A. SUPERINTENDENT CADRE:
(i) Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors):
Applicants must possess minimum of first degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/Exemption certificate.
(ii) Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professionals (Pharmacists): (i) Applicants must possess minimum of first degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/Exemption certificate.
(iii) Assistant Superintendent of Immigration U (ASI-2) General Duty, CONPASS 08: Applicants must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge certificate.
B. INSPECTORATE CADRE:
(i) Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) General Duty CONPASS 08:
Applicants must be holders of HND from a recognized institution and NYSC Discharge certificate
(ii) Senior Inspector of Immigration (SU) CONPASS 08 Professionals (Nurse):
Applicants must be Registered Nurse, double qualified.
(iii) Inspector of Immigration (II) CONPASS) 07 Professionals (Nurse):
Applicants must be Registered Nurse, Single qualified
(iv) Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) CONPASS 06:
Applicants must be holders of NCE/ND from a recognized institution
C. ASSISTANT CADRE:
The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers from the rank of Immigration Assistant.
Immigration Assistant III (1A-3) – CONPASS 03 General Duty: Applicants must possess SSCE / NECO or GCE with credits in not less than 3 subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting and passes in at least two other subjects Or GCE Ordinary level with passes in four subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting or five or more subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings.
Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) – Artisans and Driver / Mechanic: Applicants must possess a First School Leaving Certificate, Junior Secondary School Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificate, or its equivalent and appropriate Trade Test certificates in any of the following:
- Camera Handling/Photography
- Clerical Assistance
- Health Assistance
- Junior Community Health Assistance
- Medical Laboratory Assistance
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Requirements – General
The general requirements of NIS require that all applicants
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be the English Language.
- In addition to the above qualifications, those applying as tradesmen must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the www.immigrationrecruitment.org.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2023.
- The candidate must be free of any criminal conviction.
- You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- No more than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
- You are to print out a slip tagged: Photocard which should be presented at the screening center.
Applicants with any of the following physical challenge need not apply:
a. Impediment in speech (stammer/dumb)
b. Gross malformation of teeth c. Knocked knees
d. Bent knees
e. Bow legs
g. Flat foot
h. Limb legs
i. Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
j. Defective eye sigh t(squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
k. Amputation of any part of physical body
i. Hearing impaired (deaf)
m. Hunched back
o. Medical challenges
p. Any physical deformity not mentioned, and
q. Note that due to the rigor of the physical exercise In the recruitment process, women with pregnancy need not apply
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
Candidates should visit the Nigeria Immigration official recruitment portal/website on (https://www.niscareer.org.ng/pages/jobapplication.html.) to apply.
Candidates are advised to printout referees and security clearance form which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
Superintendent Cadre – Apply Here
Inspectorate Cadre – Apply Here
Assistant Cadre – Apply Here
- Applicants are to Take Note of the following information:
- There will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no CBAT Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates respective state of origin.
- Any candidate who failed or forged his or her results and discovered even during training at the Nigeria Immigration Service training camp would be withdrawn & hand over to the nigerian police for prosecution.
- Candidates are advised in their interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Shortlisted candidates will be published on this portal & be scheduled for screening.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise.
- Successful candidates would be transported(FG’s provission sorted by state) to the Nigeria Immigration Service training school for documentations and to commence training activities for a six month(6) camp-life(See your mailbox for details).
- On completion of training, all successful recruits to be commissioned into the service & get prepared for induction into the North East Theatre of operations(12 Weeks intensive training on frieght Management & Human Trafficking included).
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Form for 2023/2024 is out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.