Table of Contents
Nigeria Maritime University, Okerenkoko Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form is Out. This is a full application form guide that will highlight the requirements for Nigeria Maritime University recruitment, official Recruitment Portal, guidelines and the latest news on the Nigeria Maritime University jobs vacancies.
You are advised to calm down and read this guide to avoid mistakes that might lead to your disqualification.
The Recruitment is currently ongoing for both Academic and Non-academic. You will learn all it takes to apply and be successfully shortlisted.
Nigeria Maritime University Recruitment Portal
Warning! downloadpastquestion.com.ng is not the official recruitment portal of Nigeria Maritime University recruitment form 2023. We published Nigeria Maritime University recruitment updates to help those seeking to apply know their way about. The guide here is totally free, we do not charge for anything.
We will never ask any of our readers to pay us to get recruited. We are not in any affiliation with the recruitment agency. Should anyone contact you in our name, do so to report the person to use and necessary actions will be taken.
Ok, let’s now proceed with the available positions, requirements and application procedures.
Available Vacant Positions
1.) Deputy Director Internal Audit
2.) Senior Lecturer (Engineering)
3.) Director Internal Audit
4.) Assistant Registrar
5.) Senior Lecturer (Marine Transport)
6.) Senior Lecturer (Environmental Management)
7.) Deputy Librarian
8.) Senior Assistant Registrar
9.) Reader (Environmental Management)
10.) Reader (Marine Transport)
11.) Principal Assistant Registrar
12.) Lecturer II (Engineering)
13.) Deputy Bursar
14.) Lecturer II (Environmental Management)
15.) Lecturer II (Marine Transport)
16.) Chief Internal Auditor
17.) Lecturer I (Marine Transport)
18.) Lecturer I (Environmental Management)
19.) Deputy Registrar
20.) Lecturer I (Engineering)
21.) Nursing Officer
22.) Vehicle Driver
24.) Senior Lecturer (Engineering)
25.) Quarter Master / Beach Master
26.) Medical Officer
27.) Senior Lecturer (Environmental Management)
28.) Executive Officer
29.) Senior Lecturer (Marine Transport)
30.) Administrative Assistant / Higher Executive Officer
31.) Technical Officer
32.) Reader (Engineering)
33.) Administrative Officer
34.) Engineering Laboratory Technologist / Technician
35.) Professor (Engineering)
36.) Medical Laboratory Technologist
37.) Professor (Environmental Management)
38.) Professor (Marine Transport)
Nigeria Maritime University Requirements
There are about 38 available positions. you will get to know about the requirements for all the positions.
Notice: You are to read and understand the position before proceeding to submit your application.
Applying without meeting the requirements will lead to disqualification too.
- Candidates must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate or Certificate of Exclusion where applicable.
For other requirements, check the Requirements here
Conditions of Service
- Salary, allowances and other conditions of service attached to this position are the same as the approved Salary Structure for Federal Universities in Nigeria.
How to Apply for Nigeria Maritime University Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Fifteen (15) copies of application with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope.
The Curriculum Vitae should include information on the following:
- Name of the Applicant in full (Surname first);
- Post Desired;
- Date and Place of Birth;
- Email Address;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Current Postal Address;
- Marital Status;
- Number and Ages of Children (if any);
- Educational Institutions Attended (with dates);
- Academic and Professional Qualifications obtained (with dates and locations);
- Name(s) and address(es) of Previous Employer (s), stating status;
- Name and address of Present Employer, Post, Date and Salary;
- Research Journal / Book Publications (where applicable);
- Administrative and Mentoring Experience (where applicable);
- Academic Distinctions / Special Awards (if any);
- Extracurricular Activities;
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees, at least one of whom must be in a position to provide reliable academic / professional opinion about the applicant.
Applicants should request their Referees to forward their views in confidential cover to the address below within four(4) weeks of this publication.
All Applications should be addressed and submitted to:
The Registrar & Secretary to Council,
Nigeria Maritime University, Okerenkoko,
P.M.B. 1005, Warri,
- Only shortlisted candidates would be invited for an interview.
- Applicants are strongly advised to note qualifications and cognate experience required for the post they intend to apply into so as to make sure that they are qualified.
Nigeria Maritime University Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The Nigeria Maritime University Recruitment Form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.