Table of Contents
Download Nigeria Police Force Past Questions and Answers pdf- The NPF Past Questions and Answers for Aptitude Test Exam is now available.
The truth is most of the past questions online may not be the real questions Nigeria Police Force has set in the past.
Below are the information I gathered from candidates that have written Nigeria Police Force in the past.
Based on Nigeria Police Force Past questions, the questions will be based on Mathematics, English Language, and General paper. There would be 25 Mathematics questions, 25 English Language questions, and 50 General paper questions; that’s a total of 100 questions in all. All questions are to be answered within 1 hour.
Most questions from English Language came from Consonant sound, Vowel sound, Nearest in meaning, Opposite in meaning, Synonyms, adjective, Verbs.
The questions from this part are majorly current affairs. Some of the question that came out last year include:
- Which country was formerly known as gold Coast
- Who ruled as a military ruler the longest
- Which of this isn’t located in the southern Africa (a) South Africa (b) Gambia (c) Cape Verde (d) none of the above
- Know the Governors of each state, CBN governor
Majority of maths questions came from probability, permutation and combination, partial and impartial fractions, logarithm, mean, median, mode and range.
The Nigeria Police Force recruitment past question and answer are available in PDF format. You can download into your phone or computer. You can also print out as documents or reading handouts.
Why You Need Nigeria Police Past Questions and Answers
One of the frequent questions I do get from applications is – Do Nigeria Police Force repeat aptitude test exam questions? My response has always been – yes they do.
The Nigeria Police Force may not have the time to set new questions. And all they do is to pick questions from past aptitude test exam questions. It is now required of you to treat all NPF past questions for you to pass aptitude test exam successfully.
We have discovered so many NPF repeated questions. We have took time to compile Nigeria Police Force past questions with answers for you. We have provided accurate answers to help you during practice.
The cost of the newly updated Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 naira only.
Sample of Nigeria Police Force Past Questions
General Knowledge/Current Affairs Questions
- The first Inspector General of the Police Force was
A. Teslim Balogun
B. Louis Edet
C. Ademola Adetokunbo
D. Mike Okiro.
- In order to qualify for the post of President in Nigeria the person must be _____ and above
A. 35 years
B. 20 years
C. 40 years
D. 55 years.
- The name Nigeria coined out of _______
A. Niger Forest
B. Niger Area
C. Niger River
D. Niger Textures
- The first military president of Nigeria was
(a) Sanni Abacha
(b) Ibrahim Babangida
(c) Aguiyi Ironsi
(d) Yakubu Gowon.
- How many units does the Nigerian police have?
- 17. The symbol for the Campaign against Aids is a ……………. Ribbon? (a) Blue. (b) Black. (c) Red. (d) Yellow. (e) White.
Nigeria Police Mathematics Questions
- Consider the sequence 2, 6, 18, 54, 162,.… If the 48th term is a and the 51th is b, what is the value of b/a?
- What is the value of z, the number of seniors on teams as shown in the table below?
E) It cannot be determined from the information given
3. In the figure above, what is the value of a?
E) It cannot be determined from the information given
4. At central high school 50 girls play intramural basketball and 40 girls play intramural volleyball. If 10 girls play both sports, what is the ratio of the number who plays only volleyball?
5. Maria is 6 times as old as Tina. In 20 years, Maria will be only twice as old as Tina. How old is Maria now?
6. If a secretary types 60 words per minute, how many minute will he take to type 330 words?
7. If Scott can mow 2/5 of a lawn each hour, how many lawns can he mow in h hours?
8. If it is now June, what month will it be 100 months from now?
9. In a group of 100 students, more students are on a team than are members of a club. If 70 are in clubs and 20 are neither on a team nor in a club, what is the minimum number of student who could be both on a team and in a club?
English Language/Verbal Reasoning Questions
Lexis and Structures:
From the words given in A, B, C, D or E, choose the word or words nearest in meaning to the one printed in italics in the sentence. Write your answer in the space provided on the left of the question number.
- Last night, I heard a Peculiar story about the activities of ghost.
- That cheat of a boy cleverly imitated his father’s handwriting.
b. rubbed out
3. Mrs. Agu had to mend her basket before going to market this morning
4. Obi was very inquisitive during the lecture and was always asking question.
5. He was generous and shared what he brought with his friends
6. This is a rather expensive dress.
7. Dr. Akin said the patient was much better and quite cheerful.
8. I can’t buy that book, so I’ll manage with this one
c. try studying
d. make do
9. Ngozi whispered the answer to me when the teacher turned away.
c. quietly said
d. slowly said
To download a full and updated copy of the Nigeria Police Past Questions and Answers Past Questions and Answers and also get it delivered to your email box by following the instruction below.
Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Account Name: Thompson Inyang Etete
Account No: 0341259937
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Thompson Inyang via WhatsApp 07085608069.
100% guaranteed. We will send your Nigeria Police Past question and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.
If you see the materials useful please share this link to your friends and love ones.