Table of Contents
- 1 Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Portal
- 2 Nigeria Police Force Requirements
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2023/2024. is NPF recruitment form out, Below is Nigeria police recruitment portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng, requirements and news about Nigeria police force jobs.
Is Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Form 2023 out
If you have waiting to apply for Nigeria police force recruitment application form 2023/2024, here is the latest news about Npf Constable recruitment form 2023.
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Portal
Warning! downloadpastquestion.com.ng is not the official recruitment portal of NPF recruitment for 2023. We published Nigeria Police Force Recruitment updates to help those seeking to apply know their way about. The guide here is totally free, we do not charge for anything.
We will never ask any of our readers to pay us to get recruited. We are not in any affiliation with the recruitment agency. Should anyone contact you in our name, do so to report the person to use and necessary actions will be taken.
NPF online application form is completely free. Do not pay anyone for the Nigeria Police Force online application form.
All publications here are for educational purposes and free.
Available Positions for NPF Recruitment
- Police Constable (Recruits)
Below is a full application guide that will highlight the Police recruitment 2023 requirement form, official Recruitment Portal, guidelines and the latest news on the Nigeria Police ongoing recruitment.
One thing that makes people fail recruitment is their inability to follow due process and obeying the requirements.
After the deadline for online submission of forms, all applicants’ application will be reviewed. Anyone that does not conform to the standard of the requirements will get disqualified automatically.
Then those that got shortlisted will now move ahead for physical screening/document verification.
Nigeria Police Force Requirements
Interested candidates who wish to participate in the Nigeria Police 2023 recruitment must meet the basic pre-requisite/criteria outlined below:
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen by Birth and process National Identification Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-25 years old as at 1st January, 2023 and 31st December, 2022.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants must presents verifiable reference From any of the following person;
- Traditional Rulers
- Local Government Chairmen
- Head of Educational Institution Attended
- Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade level 12
- Police Officers not below the rank of CSP or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
A candidate who is suffering from any one of the under listed abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force:
- Impediment in speech
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees, i.e Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body
Now that you are well versed with the application requirements, we think it’s time to apply if you are up to the standard.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
All applications are done online at the NPF online recruitment portal.
You must meet with all the specified requirements to be successful.
Applicants “Must” have a functional National Identification Number NIN, a functional Email Address and Valid Phone Number before they commence their Application.
Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
Applicants must print their completed online Form, guarantor form, and submit same at the recruitment physical / examination screening centres.
The Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023 is free. Do not pay anyone to help you with the recruitment.
You must apply before the deadline to be on the safer side. After the deadline for the application, the portal will be closed and you will not be able to apply again.
Ready to apply, Visit http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Kindly note that the deadline for the application is 26th October, 2022. Late submission of application after the set date will not be accepted.
Nigeria Police Force List Shortlisted Candidates
Applicants who meet the above requirements and successfully completed their online Registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT.
Successful candidates at every stage of the Recruitment screening process will be contacted through the Email and Phone Number provided by the candidate during Registration.
A comprehensive computer-based Aptitude test will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the jobs.
Furthermore, there will be interview (which includes verification of credentials & character evaluation) for best performing candidates.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Examination Date 2023
Please note: The Police exam date will only be communicated if your application is successful.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Past Questions
You don’t need to start looking for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment past questions, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, critical reason, human resources, number series, grammatical expression.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1 hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win Nigeria Police Recruitment.
I have compiled the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download. Click here to download
Have any question about Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2023, let us know.