Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024, Nigerian Air Force DSSC List of Successfully Candidates PDF – Download the full NAF DSSC training list and dates here.
Is Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Out
Nigerian Air Force DSSC 2023 Shortlisted Candidates is out on the official recruitment portal of NAF, find more information on how to access the list and check your name below.
You can now download the full pdf list of successful candidates in the just concluded Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2023.
The List is now available for download. You can download the list and check your name to know if you made it or not.
Those whose name appears on the list will have to undergo NAF medical special enlistment selection interview.
How to Check Nigerian Air Force DSSC List of Shortlisted Candidates
The list will be published on the Nigerian Air Force Official website.
To check your name, you will have to use a pdf enabled phone with a strong internet connection.
Applicants are to visit https://airforce.mil.ng/downloads
You will have to download the list on your phone or computer and check through it.
What next after checking your name in the list?
If you have downloaded the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment List 2023/2024 and did see your name on the list, congratulations.
After checking your name, you will also need to check the training date, time, venue and requirements.
From the information we have gathered so far, The Nigerian Air Force DSSC training exercise is scheduled to commence from Saturday 5 March 2022 in all the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory Abuja below.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
Requirements for AirForce Training
The NAF urged the candidates to bring along the following:
- ORIGINALS and photocopies of their credentials which include First School Leaving Certificate, NECO/WAEC/NABTEB results, Degree/HND Certificate, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age, Letter of State of Origin, Nigerian Air Force Applicant Acknowledgement Card, Signed Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Area Attestation Form.
- Two pairs of black and white trousers.
- One lounge suit (dark colour).
- Two belts (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes (male).
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- One pair of football boots (male).
- Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Four pairs of white socks.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Black swimming trunk/shirt.
- Personal computer (laptop).
- Pressing iron.
- Six passport photograph.
Additionally, female candidates should come along with the following items:
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Four lounge skirts (dark colours).
- Four pairs of black or blue short tight.
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
Date for Nigerian Airforce DSSC Training
All successful candidates whose details appears below are to report to Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Ribadu Campus (Old Site), Kaduna on Saturday 5 March 2022.
Any candidate who fails to report by 1800 Hrs (6:00pm) Monday 7 March 2022 will forfeit the training slot.
Venue for Nigerian Airforce DSSC Training
Candidates are to report at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Ribadu Campus (Old Site), Kaduna from Saturday 5 March 2022.
- Any candidate who fails to report by 1800 Hrs (6:00pm) Monday 7 March 2022 will forfeit the training slot.
- Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy.
- All candidates are encouraged to learn basic swimming skills before reporting for training.
- Candidates on the reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until invited.
- Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first three months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
- All phases of the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise are completely free of charge.
- Specialties allotted to candidates are NOT subject to change while in the Nigerian Air Force. Candidates with such intentions are strongly advised to decline this offer.