Table of Contents
- 1 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Portal 2023
- 1.1 How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023
- 1.2 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Closing Date 2023
- 1.3 Nigerian AirForce List Shortlisted Candidates 2023
- 1.4 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Screening Date 2023
- 1.5 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Past Questions
Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2023/2024. This is to inform the Interested candidates who wish to Join the Nigerian AirForce AIRMEN and AIRWOMEN recruitment registration form 2023 that the application form for NA now open and commenced.
Do you want to apply for the ongoing Nigerian AirForce Airmen & Airwomen recruitment? If yes, The Nigerian AirForce has opened the registration web portal for the suitably qualified candidates to fill the position for 2023/2024 session.
This is a full application guide that will highlight the requirements for Nigerian AirForce recruitment, official Recruitment Portal, guidelines and the latest news on the Nigerian AirForce recruitment.
There are several job positions that suit your educational qualification. If you are a university degree holder, visit Nigerian AirForce Portal now to apply for the ongoing recruitment.
Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Portal 2023
Warning! This is not the official recruitment portal of Nigerian AirForce. We only offer you with all the information you need to apply for the ongoing recruitment.
Note that the application form for Nigerian AirForce recruitment 2023/2024 form is FREE and must be submitted ONCE.
The general public and interested candidate are hereby informed that the Nigerian Airforce recruitment portal for Airmen and Airwomen is now open for applications for 2023/2024 session.
The NAF invites application from qualified graduate and postgraduate candidates for training as Airmen/Airwomen in various professions stated below:
General Qualifications Requirements for Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment
You must check them properly to know the one you are applying for and their requirements.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth, and must possess National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not less than 1.63m tall for females.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal grounds, by a court of law.
Requirement for Non Tradesmen/women
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years (Applicants born before 31 March 2001 are not eligible).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
Requirement for Tradesmen/women
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age (Applicants born before 31 March 1998 are not eligible). Those applying for Chaplains Assistant, Assistant Imam and Driver/Mechanic must be between 18 and 28 years of age (Applicants born before 31 March 1995 are not eligible).
- Applicants with ND/NCE must possess at least lower credit from accredited institutions and must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers and other trades skills that require Trade test must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB with a credit in English in addition to their Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023
All the application is done online.
You must meet with all the specified requirements to be successful.
Ready to apply, Visit www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees Driver’s Licence, International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Form for 2023/2024 is out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.
Nigerian AirForce List Shortlisted Candidates 2023
The Names of the successful candidates will be published in the NF portal and on other platforms.
At the end of the recruitment, you can check your name in the list of successful candidates. Click here to check Nigerian AirForce shortlist.
Furthermore, Successful applicants would be invited for Selection Board Interview Exercise through the portal.
Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Screening Date 2023
Please note: The Nigerian AirForce Interview Exercise will hold from
27 June – 28 August 2022 if your application is successful.
Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Past Questions
You don’t need to start looking for AirForce Recruitment past questions, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, critical reason, human resources, business, number series, grammatical expression.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win Nigerian AirForce Recruitment.
I have compiled the Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download. Click here to download