Nigerian Army College of Nursing Form 2023/2024. Is NACON College of Nursing Admission form out. below is Nigerian Army College of Nursing website for 2023/2024 admission.
Is NACON Form out for 2023?
Nigerian Army College of Nursing (NACON), Yaba, Lagos Form for 2023/2024 Admission is currently on sale from 1st of June to 25th August 2023 from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the ND and HND Nursing Programme for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Admission is open to Military, Para-Military personnel and civilians.
How Much is Nigerian Army College of Nursing Form
The Nigerian Army College of Nursing (NACON), Yaba, Lagos application form FEE is Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000) only in cash.
Nigerian Army College of Nursing Cut Off Mark
Candidates must have written JAMB 2023 and scored a minimum of 160.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in their O-Level Result (WASSC/GCE, NECO) which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings
- Candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 25 years by October, 2023
- Candidates must be Nigerian by birth
- In addition to the above, candidate must have a medical fitness report.
- Four (4) years for ND/HND Nursing Programme.
How to Apply
PURCHASE OF FORMS: Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (Post UTME) forms are to be obtained from the Registrar’s Office on the payment of non-refundable fees of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000) only in cash. Sales of Admission form is from 1st of June to 25th August 2023.
Completed Form must be returned with photocopies of credentials (0-level Result(s), Secondary School Testimonial, Birth Certificate, Certificate of State/Local Government of Origin & 2023 UTME Result) and three (3) passport photographs on or before 25th August 2023.
Nigerian Army College of Nursing Screening Date
Screening will holds from 4th-8th September 2023 by 7 am daily at the School premises.
Nigerian Army College of Nursing Admission Form Closing Date
The Nigerian Army College of Nursing Form for 2023/2024 is out. Completed application forms must be returned to the college with photocopies of your credentials on or before 25th August 2023.
Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.
Nigerian Army College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for Nigerian Army College of Nursing Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win Nigerian Army College of Nursing.
I have compiled the Nigerian Army College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download. Click here to download
FOR FURTHER INQUIRIES, CONTACT THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS:
08035735051, 08189800178, 08023709423 (Calls only)
DISCLAIMER: The college has not authorised anyone directly/indirectly to act as admission agent and forms are not sold online, anyone dealing with agents apart from the above contacts will be doing so at his/her own risk. Beware of Fraudsters.