Download Nigerian Army College of Nursing Yaba Past Questions and Answers PDF for 2023/2024 Entrance Examination. You can download and print it. You can also read it on your phone or computer.
This article is to help candidates who are seeking for Nigerian Army College of Nursing Yaba Past Questions. The truth is most of the past questions online may not be the real questions Nigerian Army College of Nursing Yaba has set in the past.
Below are the information I gathered from candidates that have written Nigerian Army College of Nursing Yabar in the past.
Based on Nigerian Army College of Nursing Yaba Past Questions, the questions will be based on Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and General paper.
Kindly check out the samples of the past questions below, and how to get the complete study pack now.
We have took time to compile this past questions with answers for you. We have provided accurate answers to help you during practice.
The cost of this newly updated Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 only for all departments for four subject’s combination which are;.
- Use of English
Samples of Nigerian Army College of Nursing Past Questions
1. Which of the following metals cannot replace hydrogen from water or steam?
(a) Sodium (b) Magnesium (c) Iron
(d) Calcium (e) Copper.
2. The most common type of chemical reaction which alkanes undergone is
(a) Substitution (b) Addition
(c) Condensation (d) Polymerization
(e) Double decomposition.
3. By means of filtration, one component can be obtained pure from an aqueous mixture of sodium chloride and
(a) Potassium nitrate (b) Sand
(c) Lead nitrat (d) Glucose (e) Starch
4. Which of the following substances are all made by the process polymerization?
(a) Nylon and soap
(b) Ethanoic acid, margarine and ethanol
(c) Nylon and artificial rubber
(d) Soap and butane
(e) Margarines and nylon
5. The oxidation state of manganese in potassium permanganate is
(a) +7 (b) +5 (c) +3 (d) +2 (e) +1
6. The empirical formula of an oxide of nitrogen containing 30.4% of nitrogen is (N= 14.0, O=16.0)
(a)N2O2 (b)NO (c)NO2 (d)N2O (e)N2O2
7. Chlorination of water for town supply is carried out to:
(a) Make the water colourless
(b) Remove germs from the water
(c) Make the water tasteful
(d) Remove odour from the water
(e) Make the water tasteless
8. Which of the following metals is least reactive?
(a)Pb (b)Sn (c)Hg (d)Au (e)Na
9. The purest form of iron which contains only 0.1% carbon is :
(b)Wrought Iron (c)Cast iron
(d) Iron pyrite
How to Get Nigerian Army College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers PDF
1. Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Account Name: Thompson Inyang Etete
Account No: 0341259937
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Thompson Inyang via WhatsApp 07085608069.
100% guaranteed. We will send your Nigerian Army College of Nursing Past Questions Past Questions and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.