NITDA Scholarship 2023/2024. The Application Form for nitda scholarship universities is out. You will learn how to apply at the official NITDA Scholarship portal scholarship.nitda.gov.ng.
This NITDA scholarship is for PhD and MSc students in Nigerian Universities. I will give you guides on how to apply for NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship 2023/2024 and get your scholarship approved. Stay focus and read through.
Before you apply, it is important that you know about NITDA Scholarship for Nigeria. Are you interested in applying for this ongoing scholarship? Then you should follow the details below.
About NITDA Scholarship Programme
Developing and regulating IT will support in transforming Nigeria into an IT-driven economy for global competitiveness and the dire need of digital literacy.
The Agency has since 2010 established a scholarship scheme for Masters and Doctoral degree in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) and ICT Law obtainable in Nigerian (Government and Private) Universities.
The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is evenly distributed between the six geo-political zones for the PhD, 36 States and FCT for MSc.
The sponsorship for the Masters programme will run for one year and the Doctorate programme for three years.
Eligible Applicants for NITDA Scholarship
PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
How to Apply NITDA Scholarship 2023
To apply for NITDA scholarship, kindly follow the steps below:
- Kindly visit http://scholarship.nitda.gov.ng/Registration
- Fill the form provided and then submit
- A comprehensive computer-based Aptitude test will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the award.
- Only candidates found eligible will be invited.
- Furthermore, there will be interview (which includes supplementary test, verification of credentials & character evaluation) for best performing candidates.
NITDA Scholarship Closing Date
Kindly note that the deadline for the application. Late submission of application after the set date will not be accepted.
NITDA Scholarship Examination Date
Please note: The scholarship exam date will only be communicated if your application is successful.
NITDA Scholarship Past Questions
You don’t need to start looking for NITDA Scholarship past questions, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, critical reason, human resources, business, number series, grammatical expression.
- The total number of questions is 40 which should be taken under 45mins. Most of the questions will be taken from GMAT
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win NITDA Scholarship.
I have compiled the NITDA Scholarship Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download. Click here to download
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about nitda scholarship news 2023/2024, you can kindly comment in the comment box.