NKST School of Nursing Mkar Admission Form 2023/2024 is out. The NKST School of Nursing Mkar, Benue State is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Post-basic Nursing programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of post-basic Nursing application admission form for 2023/2024 academic session is expected to commence soon.
How Much is NKST School of Nursing Admission Form
Candidates wishing to obtain the post-basic Nursing programme admission form 2023 should Pay non -refundable fee of N20,000.00 WHILE Screening fee is N5,000 only.
NKST School of Nursing Form Cut off mark
The admission committee of NKST School of Nursing Mkar is the ones that reviewed the application and based on your entrance examination result.
However, the cut of mark for the entrance exam is not always being made known either through their portal or any other means. But one thing is certain irrespectively of the cut off mark, if you perform well, you will be offered admission.
1. Applicant must a registered midwifery (RM) with at least a notification from registration Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN)
2. Candidate must have at least four (4) credits in English Language, Biology and any other two subjects in WAEC, NECO and NABTEB (NABTEB cannot be combined).
How to Apply for NKST School of Nursing Mkar Form
Warning! No online transactions, beware of fraudsters.
Sales of admission form cost Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000) and Screening fee of 5,000 only. Kindly make payment to the following account below:
BANK ACCOUNT – 1012129112
ACCOUNT NAME – Schoolof Nursing Mkar
BANK – Zenith bank
- Visit www.nkstonline.org
- Click ‘NURSING’ (Visit portal)
- A log in page displays with username and password. Click ”QUICKPAY” (it is found under the dialogue box “forget password?”)
- My Account” will be displayed. Enter your details
- Unique identification number (enter your phone number or any number of your choice)
- Full name (surname and first name)
- Payment item – select “admission form
5. Click “Pay Now”
6. You can select “pay with card” to use your ATM card or you can select “pay with bank” to pay from your account. Follow the instructions to pay
7. Print out your receipt and proceed to the Bursary department of the school to obtain your forms
NKST School of nursing Entrance Examination Date 2023
The Management of the NKST School of Nursing Mkar wishes to inform all candidates that the 2023/2024 post-basic Nursing programme screening examination has been scheduled to hold as follows below:
Date: 16th February 2023
NKST School of Nursing Mkar Admission Form Closing Date 2023
Kindly note that the deadline for the NKST School of Nursing Mkar application form will close on. Late submission of application after the set date will not be accepted.