NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023/2024. The Application Form for NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship is out. You will learn how to apply at the official NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship portal.
This NNPC/TOTAL merit scholarship is for undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities. I will give you guides on how to apply for 2023 nnpc/total scholarship and get your scholarship approved. Stay focus and read through.
Before you apply, it is important that you know about nnpc/total national merit scholarship. Are you interested in applying for this ongoing scholarship? Then you should follow the details below.
The NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship program is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTALENERGIES demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of TOTALENERGIES’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Eligibility Applicants for NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship
To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University,
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application,
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate,
- Show proof of UTME score,
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number,
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (For DE Students)
How to Apply
To apply for NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship, kindly follow the steps below:
- Kindly visit https://scholarships.totalenergiescsredu.ng/log-in/?
- This scholarship scheme application is best used on the following web browsers: IE9+, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
- Ensure that you have entered all details correctly. You understand that making a false statement on this application will disqualify you from this scholarship scheme. Your scholarship if you are successful, will be withdrawn, if at any time it is discovered that you have given false statements on this application. And such false statements may constitute fraudulent activity.
NNPC/TOTAL Merit Scholarship Closing Date 2023
Kindly note that the deadline for the application is
20 November, 2021. Late submission of application after the set date will not be accepted.
NNPC/TOTAL Merit Scholarship Examination Date
The NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Aptitude Test Date is
11th December, 2021.
NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Past Questions
You don’t need to start looking for NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship past questions, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, critical reason, human resources, business, number series, grammatical expression.
- The total number of questions is 40 which should be taken under 45mins. Most of the questions will be taken from GMAT
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship.
I have compiled the NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download. Click here to download
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Scholarship news 2023/2024, you can kindly comment in the comment box.