Download NPF Past Questions and Answers PDF for 2023/2024 Recruitment. The Nigeria Police Force past question are available in PDF format. You can download into your phone or computer. You can also print out as documents or reading handouts.
The truth is most of the past questions online may not be the real questions Nigeria Police Force has set in the past.
Below are the information I gathered from candidates that have written NPF in the past.
Based on NPF Past questions, the questions will be based on Mathematics, English Language, and General paper. There would be 25 Mathematics questions, 25 English Language questions, and 50 General paper questions; that’s a total of 100 questions in all. All questions are to be answered within 1 hour.
Most questions from English Language came from Consonant sound, Vowel sound, Nearest in meaning, Opposite in meaning, Synonyms, adjective, Verbs.
The questions from this part are majorly current affairs. Some of the question that came out last year include:
- Which country was formerly known as gold Coast
- Who ruled as a military ruler the longest
- Which of this isn’t located in the southern Africa (a) South Africa (b) Gambia (c) Cape Verde (d) none of the above
- Know the Governors of each state, CBN governor
Majority of maths questions came from probability, permutation and combination, partial and impartial fractions, logarithm, mean, median, mode and range.
NPF Past Questions and Answers PDF
It is very important that you start practicing before you are called for an NPF aptitude test. Those that got employment into Nigeria Police Force are people that have prepared earlier enough and have put in their best to succeed through the rigorous screening and exercises they are subjected to. It is not by a wishful thinking, it requires hard work.
Plan and strategise on how to ace through the competition. I must be sincere with you, the competition is high because you have many top brains to compete with. You should have it at the back of your mind that you will be competing with best brains, so be smart with your preparation.
Your preparation start now and this is done by going through NPF past question in order to familiarize yourself with how questions are being set.
Preparation for NPF final screening is the next stage after the aptitude test. Passing the aptitude test doesn’t equate to getting the job. You must be prepared well for the interview for you to have a better chance to land that your dream job.
NPF Questions from Previous Years
Getting to the venue of the exam late is one of the reasons why many applicants don’t pass aptitude test. Be punctual!
General Knowledge/Current Affairs Questions
- The first Inspector General of the Police Force was
A. Teslim Balogun
B. Louis Edet
C. Ademola Adetokunbo
D. Mike Okiro.
- In order to qualify for the post of President in Nigeria the person must be _____ and above
A. 35 years
B. 20 years
C. 40 years
D. 55 years.
- The name Nigeria coined out of _______
A. Niger Forest
B. Niger Area
C. Niger River
D. Niger Textures
- The first military president of Nigeria was
(a) Sanni Abacha
(b) Ibrahim Babangida
(c) Aguiyi Ironsi
(d) Yakubu Gowon.
- How many units does the Nigerian police have?
- 17. The symbol for the Campaign against Aids is a ……………. Ribbon? (a) Blue. (b) Black. (c) Red. (d) Yellow. (e) White.
Nigeria Police Mathematics Questions
- Consider the sequence 2, 6, 18, 54, 162,.… If the 48th term is a and the 51th is b, what is the value of b/a?
- What is the value of z, the number of seniors on teams as shown in the table below?
E) It cannot be determined from the information given
3. In the figure above, what is the value of a?
E) It cannot be determined from the information given
4. At central high school 50 girls play intramural basketball and 40 girls play intramural volleyball. If 10 girls play both sports, what is the ratio of the number who plays only volleyball?
5. Maria is 6 times as old as Tina. In 20 years, Maria will be only twice as old as Tina. How old is Maria now?
6. If a secretary types 60 words per minute, how many minute will he take to type 330 words?
7. If Scott can mow 2/5 of a lawn each hour, how many lawns can he mow in h hours?
8. If it is now June, what month will it be 100 months from now?
9. In a group of 100 students, more students are on a team than are members of a club. If 70 are in clubs and 20 are neither on a team nor in a club, what is the minimum number of student who could be both on a team and in a club?
English Language/Verbal Reasoning Questions
Lexis and Structures:
From the words given in A, B, C, D or E, choose the word or words nearest in meaning to the one printed in italics in the sentence. Write your answer in the space provided on the left of the question number.
- Last night, I heard a Peculiar story about the activities of ghost.
- That cheat of a boy cleverly imitated his father’s handwriting.
b. rubbed out
3. Mrs. Agu had to mend her basket before going to market this morning
4. Obi was very inquisitive during the lecture and was always asking question.
5. He was generous and shared what he brought with his friends
6. This is a rather expensive dress.
7. Dr. Akin said the patient was much better and quite cheerful.
8. I can’t buy that book, so I’ll manage with this one
c. try studying
d. make do
9. Ngozi whispered the answer to me when the teacher turned away.
c. quietly said
d. slowly said
Nigeria Police Force Past Questions and Answers
We have take time to compiled this Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Past Questions and Answers for you. We have also added accurate answers to help you during preparation.
The cost of the newly updated Nigeria Police Force Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 naira only.
How to Get NPF Recruitment Past Questions PDF
Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Account Name: Thompson Inyang Etete
Account No: 0341259937
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Thompson Inyang via WhatsApp 07085608069.
100% guaranteed. We will send your Nigeria Police Past question and Answers in pdf download to your email immediately.
If you see the materials useful please share this link to your friends and love ones.