Table of Contents
NPower Test Portal 2023: https://nsaims.gov.ng and How to Write NPower Online Test 2023/2024. Below is NPower Exam Login portal, Examination date, time and the requirements.
Instructions contained here will help you to login to NPower batch c recruitment Exam portal and answers your test questions without having any problems.
N-Power batch-c applicants are expected to update their profile and take test for possible shortlisting to the next stage of the N-Power application process.
The N-Power selection will be done in phases nationwide. During which the assessment test which comprises of Quantitative Reasoning, General Knowledge and other questions testing basic knowledge of English will be conducted. Please note that the questions will depend on the program you applied for.
NPower Test Portal Instructions
Please make sure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal before taking this test. For first time login, recover your password using the under listed procedure.
NASIMS ID For NPower Batch C Test
In this article, i will guide you how to get your ID through N-Power Batch C Test. The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian affairs Launched a new website NASIMS on
11th of March 2021 to Enroll N-Power batch C Applicants.
All applicants who applied for the batch C N-Power Programme are required to go to the NASIMS portal and reset their password, update their information to grant them access to write a text on the portal and get a chance to be Shortlisted for the next stage of the batch C Recruitment process.
How to Get Your NASIMS ID For NPower Batch C Test
In order to write your test on the NASIMS portal, however, you must obtain a NASIMS ID. So, follow the steps below to get your NASIMS ID:
- Go to the NASIMS portal! If you are just visiting the portal for the first time, go to https://nasims.gov.ng/login and click on forgot password to reset your password.
- After you have successfully recovered your password, login
- Then click on the update information link or edit button to refill your personal information including your passport.
Upon submission, you will receive a pop-up message on your device screen containing your NASIMS Id as seen in the image below. Kindly screenshot or copy the Id because you will need it later to write your test on the portal.
Steps to Retrieve your NASIMS ID
For those who have forgotten to copy their NASIMS Id, do not panic we have got you covered. Simply login to your NASIMS profile and copy your N-Power Registration number that starts with NPWR/2020/ as that is your NASIMS ID
Date for NPower Test
According to NASIMS, all successful candidates will be sent a mail and given directions on the next stage.
NPower Test Exams Time
Note: This test is time base and you are expected to answer 20 questions in 10 minutes.
- Test cannot be retaken after submission
- You cannot skip any question
- Every question is allotted equal score
- If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.
How to Write NPower batch C Test
N-Power Batch C applicants are required to first update their profile on NASIMS portal and before they take the Npower Batch C Test which will enable them get shortlisted for the next stage of the Npower Batch C recruitment application process.
Please make sure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal before taking this test. For first time login, recover your password using the underlisted procedures
NPower Online Test Portal
You are to take the test via this link: https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Click on login
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- All enquires and complains should be channeled through the N-Power customer care line. Details are as follow:
- Phone Number: 018885011 or 08176551162. you can also send a mail to: email@example.com
After successful reset of password, please login to update your records.