NSCDC Recruitment 2023/2024. Is Civil Defence recruitment form out, Below is NSCDC recruitment application form, NSCDC recruitment portal and how to apply for Civil Defence recruitment 2023.
Is NSCDC Recruitment Form 2023 Out
Do you wish to apply for the ongoing NSCDC current job recruitment? If yes, The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has opened the registration web portal for the for 2023/2024 session.
You will learn all it takes to apply and be successfully shortlisted at the NSCDC Recruitment Portal 2023 here.
Before you apply, consider going through requirements of all the available positions. You must check them properly to know the one you are applying for and their requirements.
NSCDC Recruitment Portal
Warning! downloadpastquestion.com.ng is not the official recruitment portal of NSCDC recruitment form 2023. We published NSCDC recruitment updates to help those seeking to apply know their way about. The guide here is totally free, we do not charge for anything.
We will never ask any of our readers to pay us to get recruited. We are not in any affiliation with the recruitment agency. Should anyone contact you in our name, do so to report the person to use and necessary actions will be taken.
Ok, let’s now proceed with the available positions, requirements and application procedures.
Available Positions for Civil Defence Recruitment
There are 3 different categories and their requirements for all of them in the NSCDC recruitment 2023. You will have to choose one below and apply.
CATEGORY A: Inspectorate Cadre
I. Inspectorate Cadre: Inspector of Corps (IC) CONPASS 07
- Applicants must be holders of NCE or its equivalent in any related field, obtained from any recognized institution.
II. Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC) CONPASS 06
- Applicants must be holders of National Diploma (ND) in any related field, obtained from any recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
CATEGORY B: Assistant Cadre
I. Corps Assistant (CAII) 04
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE/NECO or other equivalents with a maximum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings, which should include English and Mathematics.
II. Corps Assistant (CA III) CONPASS 03
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE/NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings which should include at least English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III (Artisans, Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricals, Plumbers, Carpenters etc.).
CATEGORY C: Driver / Mechanic / Artisan
I. Corps Assistant (CA II) CONPASS 04
- Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade II (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians etc).
II. Corps Assistant (CA III) 03
- Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade III (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians etc).
Note: National Driver’s License is required for all prospective drivers.
To be able to access www.nscdc.gov.ng portal and apply for the online recruitment, you must follow the Statutory mentioned below.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present Certificate of Medical Fitness from any recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must not be member of secret society, cult or drug addict etc. Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- If you are under 18 year, you need not apply and if you are above 30 years, don’t consider applying for the recruitment into superintendent of Nigeria Prison Service.
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for females. Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Now that you are well versed with the application requirements, we think it’s time to apply if you are up to the standard.
How to Apply for NSCDC Recruitment
All applications are done online at the NSCDC online recruitment portal.
Once you go to the portal, you will have to create an account if you are a new applicant.
If you already have an account, simply use the login form to access your account and complete your online registration.
Note: You must have a valid email address since you are going to verify your registration with a link sent to your email.
To Apply, www.nscdc.gov.ng or https://www.cdfipb.careers/
NSCDC Recruitment Closing Date
The Civil Defence Recruitment 2023 is not yet out, so the last date for NSCDC Recruitment is not available here.
Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.
The screening date and venue will be made known when the list of shortlisted candidates will be released.
Latest News on NSCDC Service Recruitment
To get the latest news on the recruitment, drop a comment below.
You can also bookmark our portal and do check back regularly for important updates as regards to Civil Defence Recruitment 2023.